Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Koumei & the Five Fates: Hotfix 37.0.7

[DE]Megan

The new seasonal items are not listed as Time Limited in the in-game market, does that mean they are going to stay? Or is it an oversight?

Day Of The Dead Vi: Complete Collection (and all of its individual items) is also lacking the information that they are Time Limited since launch.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Seasonal Items
The following items are available for purchase in the in-game Market for Platinum: 

Lycanblight Bundle
Make your enemies fear you as they fear the dark. This bundle includes accessories inspired by The Wild Hunt of Naberus. They can also be purchased individually: 

• Lycanblight Shoulder Armor - Nothing strikes fear into your enemies like the fusion of beast and Infestation draped upon your shoulder.
  • Lycanblight Syandana - Pursue your prey with a look that combines beast and Infestation.

Charger Liset Skin
Give your Liset the look of an Infested Charger.

Charger Sumdali 
With the head of an Infested Charger mounted at the front of your craft, you’ll make an instant impression on your enemies.

-Why so many asymetrical cosmetics recently? That's a huge turn off. Especially when you could just mirror one piece and have both options, just choose not to equip one side.

-Adress the problem where builds are incompatible. Yes, all slots formaed. Just let me put 420 or 69 formaes in one gear and get all the polarities in one slot. You still make money if that's your concern. It is way too annoying to have multiple guns and frames because the system of CONFIGURATION in warframe is outdated. And the problem is all the new mods added in the past few years. The new companion builds are incompatible with one another (let's say utility build and another damage build). Pablo is cooking. Thumbs up with these, but this also needs to be adressed when he has time. Maybe after 1999. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Yulfan said:

I have to say: the new Lycanblight shoulder armor and syandana are DOPE!! Really impressive to see the fur tech for actual cosmetics. Hope to see more fur in the future!

However, sadly, it's yet another case of cosmetic that don't fit with anything else. Dissociated color schemes when?

I was trying to use it on my Infested Grendel, wanted the teeth to be white for obvious reasons but it just messes up the colors on my leg armor. :|

vor 4 Stunden schrieb [DE]Momaw:

We've hot-dropped another fix for this to the Fissure scheduler, they should now have the same random chance to appear that they used to have

Oh my god it's finally working. That is such a relief. I'm glad that it's working again. Thank you very much

Edited by -FCG-Mimose

Fixed Pharaoh Claws not having the correct Damage Types (was using Slash instead of Puncture and Gas). 

When putting on a 'conditioning' mod that only applies to base physical damage, this also affects the gas.TjtbE7C.jpeg

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Elemental Damage from “The Virtues” Blessing (Saya’s Visions), Smoldering Strike Decree, and Synthel’s Outburst Decree will now be added parallel to your weapon’s Elemental Damage, instead of creating Combined Elemental Damage types. 

Good change. This really messed up Melee Influence builds while playing her or the Duviri Circuit. So glad that's no longer an issue.