Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Plea To De, And The Community

drMightyPotato

First and foremost i am dissapointed by the community of a pve game screaming for nerfs and trying to call it balance.
SHAME on you.

But even bigger shame is to be put onto DE for caving in to crying.

I do not agree !

I wish for Scott, and whomever is responsible for adjusting the weapons and balance to post reasons, and his thought process behind "balance" changes.
Right now we have ninja nerfs, so called "fixes" (i look at you saryn) and just no information at all.

This game scales towards limitless opportunities with Survival and Defence; and yet you - yes you COMMUNITY - you scream for nerfs. You Scream OP!

This game is about weapons, equipement and warframes. Some will do better some worse considering the Mastery ladder and progression - you will not change that!! This is partialy the way Warframe was designed and also what DE stated themselves that some weapons will be top tier.

So, if you want guns nerfed - please kindly shut up!
If on the other hand you have suggestions on how to adjust weapons in a fair way and not make them an embolist copy - then yes i'd like to read your opinions - anything else is garbage.

And here id like to repeat myself that the lack of thought process on the weapon changes and "balance" from DE is also GARBAGE !

(over 400hours playtime, rank 13 - just so you know that i play this game and care for it)

p.s: Broncos deserve fall off too. Otherwise you are hypocrites

Edited by HollowExistence

Generally speaking, if everyone is praising a gun, expect a nerf, and don't act so surprised when it actually happens.  No developer worth their salts lets a go-to setup remain in game for too long unless they had every intent for it to be easy to use/acquire and friendly on weaker/newer players, like Rhino.

I should also mention DE never theory crafts.  Ever.  My only proof is that anything freshly released that deals with numbers is often too darn strong or too **** weak.  Every.  Darn.  Time.

Edited by Littleman88

-snip-

p.s: Broncos deserve fall off too. Otherwise you are hypocrites

I'm the one guy that upvoted you so far.  Please though...  Don't respond to the Brakk nerf by asking that the Broncos get nerfed too.  They're already weaker doing impact damage mostly.

A better philosophy would be to buff other weapons to make them comparable to the one overly powerful weapon that's an exclusive.  Then the people who didn't have a chance to get it have nothing to complain about.  It also solves the problem of people all running around with the same weapon.  (While I do see allot of Brakks, I don't feel like it's some kind of epidemic, etc.)

Cheers.

Thats 10 meters!? What are people whining about?

They are probably whining because that's melee range, not gun range...  Wait... do you guys close to that short a distance for combat with guns?  Is that what I've been doing wrong?

*mind blown*

Getting that close to Corpus on Jupter sounds to me like a freaking death sentence, the laser shotguns used by crewmen already shred my shields to tatters without them hitting on every single pellet.  

Edited by EvilKam

They are probably whining because that's melee range, not gun range...  Wait... do you guys close to that short a distance for combat with guns?  Is that what I've been doing wrong?

*mind blown*

Getting that close to Corpus on Jupter sounds to me like a freaking death sentence, the laser shotguns used by crewmen already shred my shields to tatters without them hitting on every single pellet.  

Quite honestly, as far as brakk goes, ive used it to 'snipe' (barely 15m range) so rarely its kinda funny. I always came as close as i could without being in close proximity to death to ensure that if not most ALL pellets hit the target. And honestly, i dont remember ever being in the bleed out with brakk.