Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vampire Mod?

virgatetomb

This idea is good, however, its going to turn into another nerf like quick thinking + rage

not necessarily, this wouldnt come anywhere as close as how broken quick thinking + rage combo is, arguably not even if you're getting full health every melee kill, which obviously isnt the intention of the mod.

as for the mod, i think it's a good incentive to use melee, even if it's not very powerful, say, 5 ranks, 4/8/12/16/20/24 health per kill, it would still be useful to regain health lost by bleeding, or that one or two points of health lost when guardian procs.

edit: but of course this would be much more powerful on infested missions than otherwise, but it wouldnt make you invincible in any way (like quick thinking + rage did), a single knockdown can still kill you, when you cant do melee kill to regain health.

Edited by leonvision

If that's the case, expect the mod to have "+0.1% damage dealt to health".

I actually don't think it should add any bonus damage. I like this suggestion;

5 ranks, 4/8/12/16/20/24 health per kill

It would really help regain health after a beating, but it wouldn't make you invincible in combat since once shields are down the last place you want to be is melee.

It would also be PERFECT for Valkyr!

Edited by ValhaHazred

I actually don't think it should add any bonus damage. I like this suggestion;

It would really help regain health after a beating, but it wouldn't make you invincible in combat since once shields are down the last place you want to be is melee.

It would also be PERFECT for Valkyr!

Only if it was for the frame, mods on the melee weapon don't do anything while using Hysteria.

Only if it was for the frame, mods on the melee weapon don't do anything while using Hysteria.

The solution there is to make Hysteria use your melee mods in addition to her Frame mods. It's probably doable.

Stick it as a frame mod.

Frames have enough mods already.

Edited by ValhaHazred

This idea is good, however, its going to turn into another nerf like quick thinking + rage

For melee kills? Are you serious? MELEE KILLS!? Now if it was per kill with anything dude... then it would be nerfed, but with melee? No...

Well hp regen is a tricky subject as too much will ruin the game but something on the line hp over time for each melee kill along the lines of the rejuv aura.. stacking with it of course sounds cool. You could also do hp % gained for each melee kill but make it rare so its hard for new people to find