Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Napalm Weapon For Chem Lab

BabyKurama

Not o be mean but some of u guys are BORING, its nothing like the Torid exept 4 the design but that they can change in sec and that its effects are long lasting, it is nothing like the Ogris to, as Ogris Lunches a rocket that explodes on in packt and nothing more. Napalm fire a BLOODY BALL OF F.. FIRE for god sake that stays and can do damage plus look nice. Plus as it has the  same rocket lunch mechanism as Orgis and has a blast area plus its long lasting affects it should be better than Both Ogris and Torid ( LOL I just said against myself) so like come on (I really want it) =P

Actually it isn't napalm's weapon we have in chem lab. It's Bombard's weapon lol, that's why, with elemental mods and other combination firepower is more than enough to rival napalm's weapon.

...Didn't you read?

He's asking for it.

Anyway, Torid is close enough. Just put on electric and wipe out the grineer.

Not o be mean but some of u guys are BORING, its nothing like the Torid exept 4 the design but that they can change in sec and that its effects are long lasting, it is nothing like the Ogris to, as Ogris Lunches a rocket that explodes on in packt and nothing more. Napalm fire a BLOODY BALL OF F.. FIRE for god sake that stays and can do damage plus look nice. Plus as it has the  same rocket lunch mechanism as Orgis and has a blast area plus its long lasting affects it should be better than Both Ogris and Torid ( LOL I just said against myself) so like come on (I really want it) =P

I just hope English isn't your native language.

I've got a better one. How about more Tenno weapons of the same nature. It seems as the balance keepers of op proportions in the galaxy that we apparently have to mooch tech off our enemies instead of putting up quality tech ourselves. Where's the tenno research lab? While I'm at it, I'm going to call out the Tigris on this too. It's not of a quality that makes for real use in most of the game. I can "one shot" most things with it and have 4 in the mag. Where is the tenno version of the sobek and this surely isn't meant to be the tenno version of the hek right?

I've got a better one. How about more Tenno weapons of the same nature. It seems as the balance keepers of op proportions in the galaxy that we apparently have to mooch tech off our enemies instead of putting up quality tech ourselves. Where's the tenno research lab? While I'm at it, I'm going to call out the Tigris on this too. It's not of a quality that makes for real use in most of the game. I can "one shot" most things with it and have 4 in the mag. Where is the tenno version of the sobek and this surely isn't meant to be the tenno version of the hek right?

Boar Prime is the only true Tenno shotgun.

And it's ammo capacity is comparable to Sobek and now does moar damage.

While in your face.

Hek, Strun, Sobek are all teh grineer creations.

Edited by fatpig84

Boar Prime is the only true Tenno shotgun.

And it's ammo capacity is comparable to Sobek and now does moar damage.

While in your face.

Hek, Strun, Sobek are all teh grineer creations.

and that's exactly my problem here. Boar has been taken off the market and Boar Prime is a void sourced drop. Tigris isn't worth mentioning, but it is the only Tenno shotgun in the bp purchaseable market. I like Sobek and Hek, but I missed Strun due to hardware problems at the time. Like you said though, those are all Grineer in oragin. Where's the real variety and quality of Tenno armaments? We're supposed to be the super advanced ones here. >.>