Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brace Yourself

2Chops

dude. i love infested. where did u hear this?

Update 11.3.0

• The Infested now truly infest! The faction has vacated the Star Chart and now exists as an Invasion faction! Keep your eyes peeled for signs of Infested threats – they’ll strike hard.
  •  

Infested is literally the best faction to do some leveling on for gear.  Their style allows you to not have to go to cover constantly so it was the fun faction.  Look at kills in players profiles, it will seem like a punishment removing cyath.

Well, I hope it works, it is going to be an absolute nuisance now to get 10 shocker crawlers and 10 lober crawlers I needed left and I guess Sedna is the new cyath.  Grineer for farm, sigh...

wait what???????????????????????

they removed Cyath as Infested MD????

you gotta be kidding me.....

no you don't...

ehem...

Dear DE developers, i understand that you are acting with the best intentions, but corpus MDs are completely and totally broken. Removing Cyath as Infested MD is the worst move you ever done, which includes: aura system. forma. dual mods and corrupted mods.

Thank you very much for killing major part of fun for me in this game. Thank you a lot.

I will go to sleep now, then i will work. When i will come home i give it a try, but if it is gonna be same, boring, good for nothing, sad and overall useless Corpus MD where before has been perfect Cyath... i don't know... i will be very sad and upset. Because when you remove something big and perfect as Cyath, i think you should give something similar in return. Or better. NOT worse.

Edited by Althix

Pretty huge change, no doubt. This is the first iteration on the Infested being an "infesting" faction - the infested hold tremendous value as a faction so striking a balance in their activity is the desired affect here, we're standing by for thoughts with this system. .

I think that's an interesting concept but I don't see why they can't keep a home planet, they've been being systematically eliminated from planets since the last few events. If I'm understanding the system right, it DOES allow us to make new infested planets by simply not defending for a day or so, but that comes with a cost of having an unreliable boss position. Phorrid could ruin anyone else's attempts at farming a boss for awhile.

That's probably what will annoy people the most. Someone looking for Nyx? Gotta wait for an infested takeover. But wait what if you wanted Rhino? They took over Venus, now you lost your chance at Rhino for awhile.

Maybe it'll be fine and all but those are my initial thoughts.

Pretty huge change, no doubt. This is the first iteration on the Infested being an "infesting" faction - the infested hold tremendous value as a faction so striking a balance in their activity is the desired affect here, we're standing by for thoughts with this system. .

Still doesn't make much sense to make more things completely unobtainable, like Nyx, and much more. Bosses are gone too :/

Well it does, if you want to squeeze out even more plat that is. lol

Edited by Christo92K