Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf Penta

Ishki88

This weapon is too strong with maxed out serration/split chamber.

I think it needs a tighter spread and a damage nerf.

Damage nerf because it's easier to kill yourself with this.

Plus it's just too strong.

We need to balance all guns.

We don't want to go from low to high tier so fast.

Think about the new players :(

Nerf it.

What I don't get is why faction weapons deal self damage? Wouldn't they deal more damage to the opposing faction? 

Think of it this way. Unpin a grenade and place it next to you. When it explodes, you'll most likely be injured. Same concept for self damage.

Edit: Unless you meant something else then the above means nothing :x

Edited by LeviathanRise

Think of it this way. Unpin a grenade and place it next to you. When it explodes, you'll most likely be injured. Same concept for self damage.

Why do we accept non-fiction with certain situations, and at other times we don't?

I guess he meant impact as anti-Corpus damage and puncture as anti-Grineer damage.

at the moment the crappiest primary i ve ever seen. slow projectiles, jamming magazine(bug), low damage, no explosions...

dont call it 'nade launcher "penta" (i mean grenades = explosions, lots of explosions hell a lot explosions and so on), call it prime stone thrower "rock"!

This weapon is too strong with maxed out serration/split chamber.

I think it needs a tighter spread and a damage nerf.

Damage nerf because it's easier to kill yourself with this.

Plus it's just too strong.

We need to balance all guns.

We don't want to go from low to high tier so fast.

Think about the new players :(

Nerf it.

... Are you trolling?

The weapon hasn't even been out for more than a couple hours.

at the moment the crappiest primary i ve ever seen. slow projectiles, jamming magazine(bug), low damage, no explosions...

dont call it 'nade launcher "penta" (i mean grenades = explosions, lots of explosions hell a lot explosions and so on), call it prime stone thrower "rock"!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Dude, press zoom when some grenades are out of gun (in air or on ground). Hint: KA-BOOM!

So, a short review for those, who are still building/deciding to build:  Damage infliction is similar to Ogris (projectile+explosion), damage itself is quite similar as well (600-25%= 475 on level1 Grineer - that's what i've seen with direct explosion). Grenade itself is impact, Explosion is... yeah, explosion XD. Awesome defence weapon... but not only defence ^^

Hereby, i officially claim this weapon as Loki's main! Remote mine is what fits into his lore perfectly, and invis allows to lay them from almost melee range with deadly prescision. Trick them into death ^^

Edited by SpFinX

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Dude, press zoom when some grenades are out of gun (in air or on ground). Hint: KA-BOOM!

So, a short review for those, who are still building/deciding to build:  Damage infliction is similar to Ogris (projectile+explosion), damage itself is quite similar as well (600-25%= 475 on level1 Grineer - that's what i've seen with direct explosion). Grenade itself is impact, Explosion is... yeah, explosion XD. Awesome defence weapon... but not only defence ^^

Hereby, i officially claim this weapon as Loki's main! Remote mine is what fits into his lore perfectly, and invis allows to lay them from almost melee range with deadly prescision. Trick them into death ^^

Or just disarm put a decoy and drop the nades there ?