Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Infested Nodes.

The-Ex-Wife

Agree with TC, they should at least have let 1-3 planets stay infested, for the people that love infested defence, survival etc, the idea with invasion surprised me at start, but in the end just went dissapointing.

Infested IS easier to lvl on, but i only find it super usefull for warframe exp, since once you have a frame that can tank, you can level the puncture or impact weapons properly on corpus/grineer.

Infested nodes should be back. We liked playing infested missions when you clearly know that its infested survi od def or anything else. Now... well, you can still play vs them but(!) it must be damn invasion. I like this mission type also but omg, give us some choice? I dont mean orokin derelict def/survi or w/e but normal ship/outpost mission where the player really wanna go? Let infested infest places but not like this. Right now it looks sick:

1.Plague started

2.Players clearing the plague

3.No plague...

Whats the point if they DIDNT infest ANYTHING? :O

Why I'm adding opinion to this topic? Lol... coz even my fiancee liked to play with infested and today, when she wanned to go with me on infested def (excluding OD coz she hates that place), she asked 'where the hell is the mission?'

So guys... Where are infested?! Bring them back pls.

Greets to DE and all tenno.

Anyone else got any ideas on how this could be better? Any ideas apart from just reset to before they changed it (best option atm)

Here are some collected thoughts which I happen to support and which would make most people happy, I think:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/148609-heres-a-thought-solution-to-homeless-infested/

It also deals with some other problems, but since DE decided to pollute (can't call it different) the Derelicts with Primes too in their short-sighted "solution" to dilution of Void-Droptables, it's unlikely that it's going to happen... Because of them insisting on those nonsensical goddamn keys everybody plain hates already. Which is a shame, because they drive away players with this stubborn attitude.

Miss the days one just could drop into a mission by simply clicking on the solarmap... Everything was so much more straight forward... :/

Edited by MeduSalem

• 2 weeks later...

Because Infested have drops just like everything else. Except now you can't tell when you'll see them, and that makes it a whole lot harder to find the right level range for electric crawlers. Nothing else drops Contagious Spread.

This is why I want those nodes back.To be able to poison things with my Hek. Anyway, one (just one) Location (Other than the derelicts) in the Solar system where the infested stay to never be pushed out again.

I don't mind the new invasion implementation, but I like knowing that there is a single node that I can always find a game with others no matter the time of day. Labeling the type of mission for the infested invasion node might help ease the transition for most players also.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/157448-most-commonly-played-mission/

This is my personal experience with the game and nodes...There are well over 50 nodes and I usually play about 5 only plus Void and OD. I only play all of them to open up the map for alerts. After they are open I stick to just a few. Forcing players to utilize all the node with this invasion is unrealistic. I actually just don't even bother going into the regualr missions anymore. My retine now for the current setup is....

1. Check alerts for reward I might need or want.

2. Check rewards of the invasion node. If I see any rewards I like, I would play it the required times then stop.

3. Go to recruite channel for any games in Void or OD to have some fun.

With this new setup, I actually spend less time in regular node missions.

I am not sure of the original objective of the new mission system. If it was to encourage players to play all the node more often; it is not working. If the new mission system was just a new and inventive approach to playing the game and nothing more; DE has definely came up with a new approach and good job on that.

DE will never read this, they don't give a single F*** about what the players think of their game. They will tell you what to do and how to play, there's no choice on your part, they have decided for you.

You'd think that a company would want to be successful, but apparently DE wants to fail again. Remember DE, don't listen to your players, they don't know S#&$ about the game, their ideas are stupid and pointless. Please keep ignoring the pleas from the entire fan base about the game and what needs fixing, they don't want fixes or patched content, they want EVENTS, WEAPONS, PLATINUM EXCLUSIVES, that's what they want. Keep pumping out that low grade GARBAGE and you will have the greatest @(*()$ game to ever be installed on a computer. Don't give the people what they want, if you do that, they will be happy and your game will skyrocket into the successful galaxy's and star clusters. I'm sure you don't want that to happen.

@(*()$ DE.

• 1 month later...

I think they should add in a new mission planet. it should be called the oort cloud. This new missions node or whatever, is infested with missions lvls range from new player friendly to old hands. folks can come and go as they like, they can add some lore to it, it's like reaver space from firefly. so for those whom on occasion just want to kill some infested with randoms can do so. don't need to get your pals together, don't need to actively find any randoms(maybe ya just don't like having to talk to folks). don't need to deal with rewards junkies that put in their five mins minimum time and repeat just to get that 10,000 creds or that one resource. as if there's not 500 exterminate missions that are a brezze cause there's always that one person just running around nuking everything. 

or make exterminate worth while, instead of 200 tops make that the minimum and top out at least say 500. 

i shouldn't have to play 40/50 games just to get a few 20 mins under my belt at least or to get that rush of getting the frak to the evac site. 

I'm pleased this issue remains in the minds of players.  I've actually quit playing warframe over the lack of infested nodes.

I continue to monitor this issue because I will definitely come back if this gets reverted or addressed in a satisfactory fashion.

The derelict maps are terrible for level-flow and spawn density and if you want to run them with strangers you have to go into chat (which is something I will never ever do).  Some people complain about the cost involved with derelicts, but that doesn't really bother me.

Likewise the invasions have lame NPCs and if you want to run them with strangers they will just rush through defenses and survivals for the (horribly tedious) repeat-o-mission rewards.

I fear they are great in hurting themself

removing infested.

frost nerf.

ember's new skill.

many nerfs (I cloud swear there was a  promise once apon a time, there will never be nerfs. NEVER)

the unlogic of helping my enemy factions in operations.

and for sure some hidden nerfs

Increase of grinding / RNG

The list is so long that I stopped playing some weeks ago.

The ONLY reason I returned for now, is that there is no other intresting game out there at the moment.

If there would come a good game or the list grows even more .....

I stopped playing in December out of frustration with several S#&$ decisions that DE made.

Last night was the first time I played since then and after doing just enough for the event, I stopped playing again.

There really isn't much to do for simple fun with friends anymore. My friends have all max'd out their frames and gear. We could work for the new Primes but when DE is selling them, it makes having one a hollow victory as any asshat with access to paypal can simply buy the prestige.

Would be nice if DE stopped ignoring the issue. If they think they can continue to S#&$ on the player base with hopes of constantly attracting new players and selling access, well you only need to look at Red5 Studios for a great example of how that turns out.