Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still Waiting

CaptainEras

My underlying humour is too subtle for them

Skirting your main point whilst mocking those of "inferior" intellect because they cannot interpret your post does nothing but make you look like a "intellectual" snob. True intelligence comes from not only comprehension, but the ability to convey thought to others; even the "lesser" of our species.

Note: I am not calling you a snob, I am letting you know what you already know but may not realize.

Annd this is why everyone hates people inthe DC so much. They think that we make the decisions for them and that DE only listens to us. Then there are snobby kids like these who actually think that because they paid for founders pack and they are part of DC means they personally can push DE around. But in reality, all we can do in DC is look at preview, make comments they never read, and the occasional vote here and there.

essentially yes.

Your posts make more sense than the rest of the tripe posted here . . .

My underlying humour is too subtle for them, and let's face it, most here are *@##$es looking to strike at something . . . their rather limited display in understanding has me down as something I fail to recognize.

Suggestions I don't know about agreements, someone implying that my raison d'etre is dependent on his respect, etc. etc. it's like a bloody kiddies brigade . . .lighten up, chill, don't take yourselves so bloody serious . . . "it's a puppet" . .sorry, wrong one, "it's only a bloody game".

Now someone will come on and accuse me of changing direction (based on the ignorance of not getting it in the first place), someone else will accuse me of flaming, someone of trolling, ladee ladee ladde la . . .

I'd like this lot to do me, and themselves a favour; to get their brain in gear before spouting ridiculous tripe, remember, a lot of the rubbish they come out with is the kind which comes only because it's through a keyboard, and not - unless they are the complete idiot - what they would say face to face.

I must respect that many here are not as old as me, aren't as well travelled as me, aren't as experienced as me, and not been an employer - I mention the last point because many forum remarks are very similar to what I've heard on the "shop floor", so to speak . .and the "shop floor" is where all the little chappies congregate and god help anyone who doesn't tow the party line - no room for independent thinking there, lol. . .

i'm more than comfortable saying anything to your face that i would say across a keyboard. if thats what you are asking, name a place and time so we can discuss things in person.

well traveled? couple tours of iraq. experienced? i think i've maybe done more physical labor and training in 4 years than you may have done your entire life. MAYBE.

intellect? i operated, maintained, and repaired a multi-MILLION dollar UAV system.

i have more flight hours than your average international pilot, and 90% of those hours, are combat hours.

dont bring up life experience to justify being a #$&(% because people aren't seeing eye to eye with you whilst hiding behind your "superior intellect."

as i said, MORE than willing to discuss things in person, just as i am behind a computer.

Edited by ObviousLee

i'm more than comfortable saying anything to your face that i would say across a keyboard. if thats what you are asking, name a place and time so we can discuss things in person.

Yeah . . I saw High Noon some years ago . . . macho crap like your post.Tell me, what scintillating topic do you feel the need to discuss ?

8 years in the armed forces taught me to know your enemy, and you sure as hell don't know me like I know the kind of mind which makes the kind of posts I'm reading . . .

Intellect is as intellect does and being honest is being honest . . . we are all clones/ varieties of who has come before so being old and being experienced means I've listened to this crap over and over and over . . .nothing original here, not even in anything I have to say . .  how does CwierZ put it in his pathetic attempt at street language, " Deal with it "

Edited by CaptainEras

Yeah . . I saw High Noon some years ago . . . macho crap like your post.Tell me, what scintillating topic do you feel the need to discuss ?

8 years in the armed forces taught me to know your enemy, and you sure as hell don't know me like I know the kind of mind which makes the kind of posts I'm reading . . .

Intellect is as intellect does and being honest is being honest . . . we are all clones/ varieties of who has come before so being old and being experienced means I've listened to this crap over and over and over . . .nothing original here, not even in anything I have to say . .  how does CwierZ put it in his pathetic attempt at street language, " Deal with it "

uic and battle roster or I call bs.

Edited by ObviousLee

Skirting your main point whilst mocking those of "inferior" intellect because they cannot interpret your post does nothing but make you look like a "intellectual" snob. True intelligence comes from not only comprehension, but the ability to convey thought to others; even the "lesser" of our species.

Note: I am not calling you a snob, I am letting you know what you already know but may not realize.

Of course I know how to converse, on many levels, and, yes, I can be an intellectual snob.

Many years ago I studied the works of Lord Bryce so have a fair idea about communication so know that your comment is correct. However, I am well and truly pissed off with this modern society rerquirement to dumb down to the lowest order instead of them making the effort so many of us made to aspire to the higher order.

I will not be blamed for someone's lack of understanding - except if they work for me, but only when it is relevant to their duties - but do expect from some areas the kind of response received . .goes with the territory,