Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Look: Paladin/druid/goat/banana Frame

Letter13

Not to be pedantic but last time I checked, the in-game walls/terrain doesn't even look remotely close to that. Sure, hooves work well on rocky mountains. But use your brain. Do you honestly believe it's even realistically feasible to get traction on a smooth surface (like the ones we have in-game) using hooves? I don't think so.

The only time that will ever 'realistically' work is if they introduce a new tileset with rough surfaces. But good luck sliding on those.

Yea, because human feet would actually get traction so well themselves with being unable to bend at the correct angle (ie. more than about 20-30 degrees) for the foot closest to the wall as wall running currently is.  Trying to bring realism into it that wouldnt work well isnt a way to make your argument.

Yea, because human feet would actually get traction so well themselves with being unable to bend at the correct angle (ie. more than about 20-30 degrees) for the foot closest to the wall as wall running currently is.  Trying to bring realism into it that wouldnt work well isnt a way to make your argument.

orly.jpg

Let me guess, you've never heard of Parkour

Point is, feet still get a helluva lot more traction on walls (like the ones in-game, not rocky mountain slopes) compared to hooves. At the very leat, it's doable. So yeah, you've pretty much made my point. If feet - despite being doable - is not optimal (like you point out), how much worse will hooves fare?

Anyhoo, we've already digressed too much just to prove a point. Sorry for derailing the topic a bit, OP.

ok.....i hate to say it...even though Scott told us about one of its powers....its still leaves us in the Dark....they don't show really of anything and for that becomes either misleading thing, or either hate it, love it, or deal with it.

if they had have shown use the animation on how it works it would of make anyone go for it and get it...i guess..but whatever DE decides to do its there thing not are concern, Design Council feels like pretty much Dead as if it the Stalker and wipe everything out.

meh, I don't know anymore, this is probably a rant of some sort but whatever.....DE i hope just show us its profile Video, or something before releasing the UPDATE 11.5 <---------(bound to be a Buggy UPDATE)

Had a very shiny... *ahem*

And if you ever saw him,

You might even think it grows...

ur jinxing it for me..........."TFS Yamacha the Scarface Bandit"......even if its true i don't care....-_-

Edited by edryuu