Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, I Beg You! Make Explosions Throw Enemies/gibs <3

Ninjaman999

PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I wanna see enemy bodies and giblets fly away when near the explosion radius of a grenade like the latest weapon you released. Maybe make it optional in the settings. It would be amazing and sexy as hell and I would buy all the explosion weapons you make <333333333333333333

Edited by Ninjaman999

PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wanna see enemy bodies and giblets fly away when near the explosion radius of a grenade like the latest weapon you released. Maybe make it optional in the settings. It would be amazing and sexy as hell and I would buy all the explosion weapons you make <333333333333333333

They do... on 10% proc chance.

They do... on 10% proc chance.

which makes Flux, Synapse, Embolist and any other very high RoF weapon a CC king.

While rocket and grenade launchers don't... because it totally makes sense to knickdown an Ancient or a Grineer heavy with a laser beam or a lightning, a mist or even a bullet, while an actual explosive would do jack.

I AM DISAPPOINT. VERY DISAPPOINT.

Edited by bobafetthotmail

which makes Flux, Synapse, Embolist and any other very high RoF weapon a CC king.

While rocket and grenade launchers don't... because it totally makes sense to knickdown an Ancient or a Grineer heavy with a laser beam or a lightning, a mist or even a bullet, while an actual explosive would do jack.

I AM DISAPPOINT. VERY DISAPPOINT.

CC in a very limited range or near single target with the other weapons you mentioned.  The Embolist's 6 meter rapid procing aoe needs you to be within 6 meters of your targets.

High rate of fire weapons trade ammo economy for more procs over time and less dmg per hit.  Another way I can see Penta getting a higher proc rate is switching to the sniper ammo pool.

Penta nukes with a blast radius of 6.2 meters upwards with firestorm from any range.  You can easily shoot a double shot or stack to 5/6 giving it a higher rate of proc, I can agree to Penta having a slightly higher rate but it should have a lower rate than these continuous weapons with limited range and targeting abilities.  

Edited by Rankless