The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Did You Choose

(PSN)skywalkerr3

Volt as a starter, currently proud owner of Banshee, Ember, Frost Prime, Mag, Mag Prime, Nekros, Nova, Nyx, Saryn, Trinity, Valkyr and components for all others.

The Prime versions of the Warframes generally have gold trims, a unique helmet, and an extra polarity (though I've seen posts saying that Ember Prime seems to lack that extra polarity). So far, there's Excalibur, Ember, Mag, and Frost Prime (Excalibur being Founders only).

I know Excalibur Prime has a slightly faster Shield recharge rate, but I'm not sure about the rest. Otherwise, there's not an extreme difference. But they do look really cool. =p

Prime warframes also regenerate energy when they approach Void death orbs.

All components required for Prime Warframes are Void rewards.

On the PS4 when I first started playing, I went with Loki.  We have a love-hate relationship, Loki and I.  I recognize the potential in his skills to really do remarkable things.  But he's squishier than all get-out, and I find myself resenting him a bit.  He's only at 15 and is currently stalled.

On the other hand, I went with Mag on the PC and absolutely love that frame!  Fairly durable, able to yoink entire crowds off their feet from a distance, and already capped.  Now working on Trinity with Ember waiting in the wings.

I'll get back to Loki eventually, but he's a bit of a letdown to be honest.

I picked Mag, mostly due to not wanting an average, all-around frame, and not wanting an advanced one either.  I liked the idea of manipulating magnetic forces, and thus my destiny had begun.  My first frame outside of my starter was Rhino and I absolutely fell in love with him.  I've gotten a lot of frames over the last few months (250+ hours in at the moment), but I still love my Mag (now in her prime, you might say).