December 17Th: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Megan

No words about the "love for elemental based frames in 11.5" ??

A solution about polarized slots is very needed, the faster the better...

a "drag & drop" or a "link slots" solutions are the best ones imho

We need to be abel to change the polarization too, not just move them around,

moving them to a new slot dosent fix the problem that the new mods needet for a new build, dosent fit the polarization..

You know, a different solutioun - additional pop-up window, similar to "Mods" button can solve a problem or elemental mods order.

It needs to show all possible combinations existing (not so much, btw) and highlight those, which are possible with your loadout.

The one, which is chosen, should be bordered similarly to chosen mod.

And there won't be any need to change polarisation/loadout screen at all.

What exactly?

Assuming Eris would include ship/asteroid tileset in addition to derelicts:

-People complaining about infested not being reliably available outside of the derelicts

-Mutagen samples

-Derelict being locked behind a key wall (with the performance issue it's the major complaint).

-Nekros being locked behind a DOUBLE KEY WALL.

-Corrupted mods needing to go through painful "Looking For Group" instead of jump-in like most other missions.

-Derelict being level 25-30: Eris could start at 15-20 and ramp up from there.

-Most loved missions of the game being gone

-Lore inconsistencies.

Way to ignore all the feedback on infested. What about people who can't host/join derelicts? What about people who simply want to relax by doing a couple of infested runs but there's no invasions? Also I like it how you imply people are upset because their "easy" farming spots are gone, because people didn't actually enjoy those missions, right?

-People complaining about infested not being reliably available outside of the derelicts

-Mutagen samples

-Derelict being locked behind a key wall (with the performance issue it's the major complaint).

-Corrupted mods needing to go through painful "Looking For Group" instead of jump-in like most other missions.

-Lore inconsistencies.

Oh, so that's what -snip- meant.

-Mutagen samples

-Lore inconsistencies.

This.

Good reasons why Eris should be left untouched, don't fix what isn't broken, because of the EXP reworks farming exp on Eris is nothing, the only thing Eris is good for is farming for Components but that is something you could play through the entire planet for and get the same results just playing defense.

the trinity war frame it has not a very good support ability power  (link) .if you went into a fight with it and  all your team are pinned with enemy's and only choice was your abilities and had 20 enemies in front of you (link) wouldn't be able to fight them all of .

i have had cases where it's happend and had to rely on running for my life till nearly all my team are dead and cant revive or ran out of ammo trying to save them and help them while getting the hell beaten out of me and dying because of no offensive capabilities. (i only use 2 of the abilities that can actually help /healing wise) (useless abilities ; link and vampire) (amount of times failed because of abilities lacking what's needed 51 times all link )

a support class it needs to have a defensive ability E.G a shock wave blast for every enemy it hit in a certain amount of area around the player heals the team to a degree and knocks enemies back with medium damage with a delay time of being able of using it again after use(cooldown) .becasue support are weak health and sheilds but have very powerful ability to compensate for it (1 offensively and rest supportively but goes all to helping a team survive) 

P.S plz upgrade it with a mod so it can actually defend it self enough to fight of a horde of bloody thirsty enemies  

the trinity war frame it has not a very good support ability power  (link) .if you went into a fight with it and  all your team are pinned with enemy's and only choice was your abilities and had 20 enemies in front of you (link) wouldn't be able to fight them all of .

i have had cases where it's happend and had to rely on running for my life till nearly all my team are dead and cant revive or ran out of ammo trying to save them and help them while getting the hell beaten out of me and dying because of no offensive capabilities. (i only use 2 of the abilities that can actually help /healing wise) (useless abilities ; link and vampire) (amount of times failed because of abilities lacking what's needed 51 times all link )

a support class it needs to have a defensive ability E.G a shock wave blast for every enemy it hit in a certain amount of area around the player heals the team to a degree and knocks enemies back with medium damage with a delay time of being able of using it again after use(cooldown) .becasue support are weak health and sheilds but have very powerful ability to compensate for it (1 offensively and rest supportively but goes all to helping a team survive) 

P.S plz upgrade it with a mod so it can actually defend it self enough to fight of a horde of bloody thirsty enemies  

Seriously? What do you want, play or a get a "win" button? If you are outnumbered 20 to 1, expect that you might need to find cover...

The damage system is ridiculously over complicated in a seeming effort to make all the damage types useful. Just simplify the whole thing, let us do damage pure and simple, give mobs plain old shields to be taken down, plain old armour to absorb damage and that's it. All these sub types of this, that, and the other do not help make this game more fun.

Scanning is boring, and forces us to stop playing to try to scan something. Just let us add info on mobs and such by killing the mobs, and using the stuff, in other words, by playing the game.

The trading system is overly limited. It'd be good to have some sort of system other than in in-person one to trade stuff around, like through the mail (why isn't there a mailing system?), an auction system, or the Steam inventory thing you added for those Steam winter sale skins. Don't take months to change it, improve it sooner.

The blade bleed proc you've only been changing to reduce the chance of it going off, or such, those aren't the real problems though. The problem is that when it does go off, it strips far too much health, just reduce that. Also the new visual effect is overkill too, far too much blood splattering around now.

You guys abandoned that proposed XP system, how about a new one that just lets us play. The games that use the you need to use it, to improve it system all to my knowledge use it for a given grouping of weapons or such, not for specific items. The whole "you need to use it, to improve it idea" works completely against the fact it is applied per item, and we need to level an item before it's useful. As it stands with all that gear, and the forma system, we need a lot of XP. How about as we play, we gain XP in a pool, we can then spend that XP as we want, just put a cap on the pool, maybe only enough to level one item from 0 to 30, once.

Yes, a fixed area for the infested would be a good thing. Also even if the infestation missions share the mission type of the node they took over, when you look at that infested node, we can't tell what it is anymore, change that.

Regarding extractors, we need to see how much health they have left from the inventory menu, especially if we can't repair them.

Edited by PhoenixShi

on the topic of faction warring they hsould all have at least one "home base" which is left untouched by the war.

Example being eris is the home of the infested, jupiter:corpus and Earth : Grineer.

Having a faction not on the solar map is a pain because maybe i want to test how this weapon now does vs this faction but oh thats right the entire faction had been eradicated overnight whilst i slept. I don't want to have to go into the OD just to try and mod my weapons so they feel like i want them too.

On top of that, i personally like to just log in and melee slaughter infested with as much brutality as i can muster. I dont want to have to always go to an OD to have fun because i personally would like to see other tilesets from time to time. You cant exactly melee slaughter the other factions due to them mostly being ranged enemies and are spread well enough to make meleeing inefficient 

I hope this is a good place to post this.  I have trouble buying platinum for others (family overseas).  I have tried card but it recognizes wrong country and wont load.  I tried Paypal transfer and this works eventually once the money is in their account (Paypal messed up as a purchase option).  In game it costs a lot of credits to transfer.  So my question is:

In future updates would it be possible to add a gift option to purchasing platinum where you can allocate an amount to others IGN?

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

CheriKira