Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Of "little Things". Small Suggestions Done By The Community.

Renan.Ruivo

When leveling up a mod, for example warframe Redirection, when you "dump" 16 fusion cores into the mod process, and then build...instead of having error prompt saying "Would exceed mod limit for Warframe A..." and not let you mod it, instead let us be prompted with "...exceeds mod limit on Warframe A,click here to remove that mod on Warframe A and build mod"...

Also, can you please make more rewards available for Orokin Derelict Exterminates, Captures, etc? Yes, BPs and such drop from Defense and Survivals, but let's be honest "only" having Corrupted mods available from these other mission types really aren't worth the fuss...Not when there are so many mods out there that don't have crucial "side effects"...

Why can't some prime parts be available on both Derelict and Towers?

Why can't some prime parts be available on both Derelict and Towers?

Because that's pointlessly diluting the rewards table on both ends. By limiting the part to one mission, that vacates a slot for the other, as well as increasing the chance of getting that part from whatever mission it's obtained from.

When using Thief's Wit, "dim" resources/mods on the minimap after you've picked them up (make the icon semi-transparent). In other words, loot you haven't picked up would be bright and opaque on the minimap as usual, while loot that you've already picked up but that's still available to one or more squadmates would show as dimmed on the minimap.

Right now the standard, homogenous Thief's Wit loot icons stick around until everybody in the squad has picked the item up, and there's virtually always at least one person who just rushes onward and misses it. After large engagements, this makes the mod almost completely useless for finding drops you've missed, because Thief's Wit basically just says "there's loot everywhere." Seriously, people, you are really, really bad about picking up all the easily-recovered loot lying around. I shudder to think of how many rare resources you've left behind.

Also! It would be kind of awesome if the pickup text for resources was colorized according to the rarity of the resource. Green for common, Blue/Purple for rare drops, standard RPG thing. Why simply be told we hit the jackpot when we could feeeel it in color? RPGs do that for a reason: it makes the evil addiction-reinforcing dopamine rush more powerful and hooks us harder. You know you want toooooooo.

When using Thief's Wit, "dim" resources/mods on the minimap after you've picked them up (make the icon semi-transparent). In other words, loot you haven't picked up would be bright and opaque on the minimap as usual, while loot that you've already picked up but that's still available to one or more squadmates would show as dimmed on the minimap.

Right now the standard, &*$$genous Thief's Wit loot icons stick around until everybody in the squad has picked the item up, and there's virtually always at least one person who just rushes onward and misses it. After large engagements, this makes the mod almost completely useless for finding drops you've missed, because Thief's Wit basically just says "there's loot everywhere." Seriously, people, you are really, really bad about picking up all the easily-recovered loot lying around. I shudder to think of how many rare resources you've left behind.

Also! It would be kind of awesome if the pickup text for resources was colorized according to the rarity of the resource. Green for common, Blue/Purple for rare drops, standard RPG thing. Why simply be told we hit the jackpot when we could feeeel it in color? RPGs do that for a reason: it makes the evil addiction-reinforcing dopamine rush more powerful and hooks us harder. You know you want toooooooo.

Rather than dimming, how about simply changing the color of the icon. Change them from white to black when youve picked the item up but others havent. Also, I like your idea about colored text.

Because that's pointlessly diluting the rewards table on both ends. By limiting the part to one mission, that vacates a slot for the other, as well as increasing the chance of getting that part from whatever mission it's obtained from.

Valid point. I just wish there was more incentive to run Derelict missions other than Survival or Defense. Maybe a chance for dual-stat mods mixed in with the corrupted?

Maybe a chance for dual-stat mods mixed in with the corrupted?

Nightmare Mods are in Nightmare for a reason. moving them elsewhere defeats the purpose of Nightmare Missions existing.

When using Thief's Wit, "dim" resources/mods on the minimap after you've picked them up (make the icon semi-transparent). 

do want! and those colors make for easy recognition, not just addiction.

a gear/ability to swap sentinel to a "on stand by"

just having them in my hud and knowing that they are about to die has no difference with not knowing at all.

OR

have the key settings be saved on account so that i dont have to set it all the time when i swap pc

you see other rpg/game have it (ex. terra online - it even allows hud to be moved and is saved on your account, EVEN THE HUD SETTINGS AND RELOCATIONS!!)

so might be a good idea

Edited by blackstraykitten

I just quote my post from month ago. tl;dr better match making system for void missions... like the existing one which we have for normal missions. -.-

I spend more time in recruiting than playing the game.

Why can't we just open keys for public and then choose best host in lobby?

Edit: I mean there is completely good teaming mechanic already in game, why the heck we need to use some archaic chat to team up for void keys? Recruiting still would serve when you want to find clan or someone with specific frame or weapons.

Edit2: I think this is still a problem. Is it only me or does anyone else just log off instead bothering to go stare recruiting chat.

PS: If you have active clan consider yourself very lucky. -.-

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/158972-getting-fed-up-to-warframe-for-silly-reason-void-lobby-ui-issues/

UI suggestion:

Duplicates only page.

Sometimes I just want to use my duplicate V cards (across all sections) to beef up a single V card, rather than selling them. I would rather I could see them all in one place, rather than filter through one section at a time and manually scan each section to see if there are any duplicates.

Nightmare Mods are in Nightmare for a reason. moving them elsewhere defeats the purpose of Nightmare Missions existing.

I didn't say remove them from Nightmare Missions, I just said maybe have a small chance of them being in Derelict Exterminate and Capture Missions, so that those missions are actually desirable to run. And there are other items that can be obtained from two different mission types, it doesn't take away from the rewards of those missions...

Added on the list, but added in the game too ! can be removed from the list

if we have Ability Timers, that's news to me. i still haven't seen any.

edit:

And there are other items that can be obtained from two different mission types

like.. the general set of Mods, and Prime Equipment? the first is well.. General Mods, they aren't 'special'. infact, even in that set of Mods, there's quite a few that can only be obtained in the Void.

and Prime Equipment in the Derelicts is a panic response to the Void not being able to support all of the items you can get.

Nightmare and Corrupted Mods currently are only obtainable from singular sources. Nightmare Mods have a small exception, Nightmare Alerts. it's still a Nightmare Mission though, so you can get a Nightmare Mod. the only difference there is you get a guaranteed Mod, whatever the Alert chose. but it's still Nightmare. 

and Corrupted Mods can be obtained from Derelict Vaults. that's it. 

now, Transmuting is a different story, and being able to grab those Mods through it (atleast at some point, i've never gotten any myself, only heard that it's supposedly possible), is okay i suppose, as it's an 'endgame Resource sink' convenience tool for Veterans. blow your mountains of stuff and roll the dice, to get whatever it is you haven't managed to get yet.

but as of now, none of these 'special' sets of Equipment is available in multiple sources, short of Prime Equipment, but that has a justified reason, and it isn't because it should be that way, just needs to be.

we can find other way to incentivize players of all ranges of the game (veterans won't care about Nightmare Mods, they have them already) to want to play those Missions.

would be a nice start for the Parkour rooms in the Void to not have horrendous drop chances anymore and for the Derelict ones to actually be able to drop Mods. :v

but we're starting to get into too heavy a discussion for this thread, mayhaps best to discuss outside of it.

Edited by taiiat

...Transmuting is a different story, and being able to grab those Mods through it ...

we can find other way to incentivize players of all ranges of the game (veterans won't care about Nightmare Mods, they have them already) to want to play those Missions.

would be a nice start for the Parkour rooms in the Void to not have horrendous drop chances anymore and for the Derelict ones to actually be able to drop Mods. :v

but we're starting to get into too heavy a discussion for this thread, mayhaps best to discuss outside of it.

Fair enough. And that was my point exactly, to have some incentive to run these missions. Now you may be onto something with the transmutation...seeing as the Corrupted mods are "rare" and transmuting 4 of them will increase your chances of getting a rare mod in the process...most likely though, the transmuted mod will be an Ammo Drum or Slash Dash...

I didn't say remove them from Nightmare Missions, I just said maybe have a small chance of them being in Derelict Exterminate and Capture Missions, so that those missions are actually desirable to run. And there are other items that can be obtained from two different mission types, it doesn't take away from the rewards of those missions...

Wouldn't it be better for Derelict missions to have their own special Mods?

IDK if it was already suggered but please : give another color than blue for the "allies" on the mini map when we do mission "for" other faction : blue for our team, green for "ally", red for enemies.

when there's a lot of action (even if there's a sign) you can't tell at the first glance where's your team is with all these blue spot everywhere. I really don't know why they are of the same colours, there are not ours, they are our enemies even if we work temporarirally for them.