Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Of "little Things". Small Suggestions Done By The Community.

Renan.Ruivo

I think a minor one would be a separate mouse speed settings when not in missions.

ah! something i'd totally forgotten about.

Sensitivity adjustments for Menus/game - and for game, one for freelook Sensitivity, and one for Fine Aim sensitivity.

Hazard missions should to bring Enjoy, NOT JUST TROUBLES and NOT RESTARTING the mission(Most of players just restarts the mission with ice, because they get nothing good from it, just troubles). increase the reward for missions with randomly fire(+alert) and ice(-shield). Also, give special reward, read below:

Ice:

+300% experience and credits

+random rare resource(cell, neural sensor e.t.c.)

+50% Harvester Spawn chance(other terms should be reached) on this missions. He is searching for tenno and destroying cryogenic plants(as he is programmed).his handwriting)

Fire:

200% experience and credits

+50% STALKER spawn chance(other terms should be reached - killing greener boss(es)). He is searching for tenno on this ship and brings chaos on it. his handwriting.

+little thing as an addition to written above: Tenno secretary should have a new Informative answer in the beginning of the mission, she should to say, that the Tenno receive an additional reward and talking about strange behavior of the sensors, the possible presence of an unknown enemy(stalker or harvester)

Edited by Aquartos

Maglev. Useless mod, which should be reworked. 

-its so EXPANSIVE(consumes a lot of slots)

-effect is not noticeable.(low bonus)

-no new effect(like heavy impact)

we have useless mod with nice, but dead idea.

what we should to do?

+reduce the cost of it.(weak mod should to cost 2,no more)

OR

+up the effect(to 60%) and add a new animation(something like heavy impact)

OR

+both, to make a beautiful attractive mod

Edited by Aquartos

If it hasn't been added: I'd like to see a controllable flashlight added.

Nothing too outrageous, just something akin to the flashlight used whenever Infested are on the field that I can turn on and off. Heck! It can be a GEAR ITEM that I have to turn on and off manually, and to add to yet more balancing DE could add a detection mechanic to it (which would add to stealth). I don't care, I'd just like to be able to explore, fight, and see what I'm doing sometimes without having to hijack gamma values and completely ruin the atmosphere of certain environments.

Weirdly ive never had to change gamma to see. Good idea though, it would make infected missions realy intresting if the lights went out and you could only see via flashlight.

Hazard missions should to bring Enjoy, NOT JUST TROUBLES and NOT RESTARTING the mission(Most of players just restarts the mission with ice, because they get nothing good from it, just troubles). increase the reward for missions with randomly fire(+alert) and ice(-shield). Also, give special reward, read below:

Ice:

+50% Harvester Spawn chance(other terms should be reached) on this missions. He is searching for tenno and destroying cryogenic plants(as he is programmed).his handwriting)

Fire:

+50% STALKER spawn chance(other terms should be reached - killing greener boss(es)). He is searching for tenno on this ship and brings chaos on it. his handwriting.

+little thing as an addition to written above: Tenno secretary should have a new Informative answer in the beginning of the mission, she should to say, that the Tenno receive an additional reward and talking about strange behavior of the sensors, the possible presence of an unknown enemy(stalker or harvester)

Tbh, i get them to make ice the same as fire (the effect only happens when you walk over the ice patch) meaning more reason to dodge and avoid. Also, make environmental dangers effect enemies more.

Here's a couple of things I'd like to see added....

1. Move to weapon stats over to the weapon modding page. This way we could see directly the effects of added mods have on selected weapon.

2. Fix the drop rate of oxygen by enemies killed in Orikin Derelict Survival please...please...please.

3. When playing defence missions make it so that we get all rewards not just that last one at 5 wave intervals.

If these little problems could be fixed then it'll make us soooo happy :)

I think a minor one would be a separate mouse speed settings when not in missions. (I wish I could word that better but I'm drawing a blank trying, sorry)

I find my sensitivity just fine in a mission but messing around with say the armory then going to check missions or chat. The mouse just moves way to slow/ nowhere near far enough with one mouse swipe (I tend to take 3+ swipes to get from one side of the screen to the other, but in a mission I can do a full 360 in one swipe). 

This seems to only affect full screen, as windowed it seems to take my computers settings when not in-mission but takes the games settings when in a mission. Get's kinda irritating to swap between windowed and full screen just for decent mouse speed.

This is a good suggestion which might be an easy fix. Added.

Ice:

Fire:

Hmm.. incentives for hazard missions. This should be an easy change as well. Added.

If it hasn't been added: I'd like to see a controllable flashlight added.

Nothing too outrageous, just something akin to the flashlight used whenever Infested are on the field that I can turn on and off. Heck! It can be a GEAR ITEM that I have to turn on and off manually, and to add to yet more balancing DE could add a detection mechanic to it (which would add to stealth). I don't care, I'd just like to be able to explore, fight, and see what I'm doing sometimes without having to hijack gamma values and completely ruin the atmosphere of certain environments.

Added!

1. Move to weapon stats over to the weapon modding page. This way we could see directly the effects of added mods have on selected weapon.

2. Fix the drop rate of oxygen by enemies killed in Orikin Derelict Survival please...please...please.

3. When playing defence missions make it so that we get all rewards not just that last one at 5 wave intervals.

The last two i believe are already on a desk at DE. The first one is a good one though. Added.

Maglev mod rebalance. Now it useless. Effect is not noticeable, and it worth so much. Dead nice idea.

very easy fix:

+reduce the cost(to 2)

+up the effect(to 50-60%)

easy if you have a time:

+add a simple animation (like heavy impact mod)

+add a simple quiet sound. (like heavy impact mod too)

Perhaps we could get specific player colors/numbers (toggle on and off?) to show on the minimap?

ie:

player 1: green, player 2 red, p3 blue, p4 yellow.

I KNOW this interferes with people that re colorblind, maybe numbers would be better? I am also aware of that my suggested colors are taken by loot (yellow) and enemies (red), this was just to make a point.

Why? You might ask. Well, with the comming reputationsystem

S8ctm6C.png

we might need some help with identification of players - oh snap - who ws that guy that ran ahead and ruined everything? Who was that girl that just went afk? Who is this God awesome ultracool...well that's me of course but anyway ;D...

What I'm getting at is that a lot of the time I have no idea of who is who. The "avatars" doesn't display which frame you're using so that is no good. If these were to change into a picture (with correct colors + frame) that would also help. But on a minimap basis some indicator of who is who would be great.

A second benefit from this would be waypoints - if player one marked a mod it would show up as a green waypoint or a #1 wp. this would let you know who made it - and possibly who it might matter for (splitting up). This could even open up for more advanced team-play. This would also in some cases make it easier to know if you've been there or not already.

Also:

When having either Enemy Sense or Enemy Radar -

Please make the stationary enemies (cameras/turrets) show up in another color (orange?) or have another icon. On Exterminate missions they just cause lot of trouble. Heavies could also have larger icons.

This would make the intel so much more valuable, and the mods would be better.

TL:DR

Numbers/colors for each player on minimap

Number/color on waypoint linked to number/color of player

(with toggle if you dont like it)

Change icons (color?) of cameras/turrets and heavies to improve intel from Enemy Radar/Sense. (*especially frustrating on enemy co-ops and exterminate-missions).

Possibly change the avatar of a player to represent the frame he/she is using (make this a picture of head/shoulders displaying players current colorscheme + alt skins).

Seperate ingame/forum (and personal info page) Avatar.

Edited by Barda1

I think DE should add a glosarry about things in warframe (in-game), like how mod2.0 work or dmg2.0 work..

This could Extremely useful for new player to introduce them about the game system

I hope this will be added soon

Steve himself said that he's working on a Training Section in the codex, which will act as a tutorial supplement.

On the marketplace UI have each blueprint show two numbers in a corner. One for how many blueprints you own and the other for how many built you own.

Example of what the corner would read: 0;2

The 0 is how many you have built and the 2 is how many of that blueprint you already own.

This would make comparing what you have and what you still need much easier.

Also, outline the blueprint gold if its already been lvled to 30 at least once since some people sell weapons right after they get done with it which means they would have to cross reference their codex over and over to make sure theyre not buying anything they have already done.

So basically, a number and an outline.

Edited by Technic235

very silly bug..very tired from it! Survival mission, i want to exit, staying 5 meters near evacuation(just 5 steps for exit!) AND enemies appears behind me FROM NOTHING - from evacuation side and shooting in my back(and killing...)

It was MANY TIMES! 

please remove enemy respawn point from evacuation in survival missions... I and my friends waiting for fixing...

Edited by Aquartos

I believe by having an auction house, we mean a facility that allows LISTING items for sale, whether for auction bids or "buy now"

i.e.e-bay.

I wouldnt mind a simple listing of " i sell x" would be nice.

And a trading support could work, but only if the community has common sense which i doubt.

Nothing against any of you but other games with a hard point in trading show how insane things can go for example.

Diablo III : Diablo used to be a farm game where you have to find most of the stuff yourself or find something of highvalue to trade it away in small amounts, now thanks to the auction the whole meta changed to " get money and buy stuff only to replace it 1 day later"

Team Fortress 2: Yes the trading can be fun but the trading system went so far that the player made a whole economy around it with a system that does not make sense on half of the items.

People say they pick prices by Rarity,Looks,Demand while selling items that would be a Serration in terms or rarity for 500$ and other at the point like a hellfire will go for 50$ only because its the common price.

Dota2: Same as Tf2 really, only people are more crazy sometimes, buying an item for 35000$ is just not healthy.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-06-someone-bought-a-dota-2-courier-for-USD38-000

TL:DR People are crazy and Warframe will not be different unsless the community woud agree to stay sane ( pff yeah sure)

Edited by Ttariel

can i suggest a new hybrid-rare mod for bow?

[induction arrows]: 

+25/50/75% flying speed of arrow

+10/20/30% damage (or 20/40/60% puncture, choose)

Polar slot: -- (line, tactics)

Cost:  9/10/11

also want quiet sound and little neat, low-key animation(divergent wave circles, example), color: color of energy.

Edited by Aquartos