Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Of You Use The Team Energy Restore Items?

Dornez

I just hit the 250k credits mark and I am eyeing the 10 pack print of the team energy restore items. Is there a downside to this? Why don't I see them more often? So many times a mission could have been saved if I just had a little more power to press 4

Pros:

The print is not used on craft so you can make as many as you want.

All the materials drop readily from ODD and tower missions so I have tonnes and tonnes of materials to make them.

The 10 pack just saves time on crafting.

Your team will love you forever?

Cons:

None that I know of.

i use it alot, but more for myself bc most ppl dont seem to notice it when its dropped (despite its high visibility) and for the ones that do, i have not once been thanked. so mainly, i use it at the start of a void mission, to prep for either a rush, or to exterminate

if you do get, ONLY GET THE MID SIZE FROM CLANTECH. the small size has the same amount of resources to create despite lesser advantages.

Edited by d1ru

I don't use them much if I have energy siphon and streamline equipped, but sometimes a mission will come along (like soloing the defense mission in the current event) when I spam them like crazy to keep snow-globes up etc. I've used them with clan-mates during defense missions as well, when they ask for more energy. I would recommend the medium 10 pack if you have access to it in your dojo, since you need to use less of them for the same amount of energy, and the credit price for 10 is the same as the regular pack. If you only have 250,000 credits though, you may just want the single blueprint for right now until you get more cash, since a 10 pack costs 9,000 credits to produce.

I carry them but I always forget to use them.

I did too at first. Then I noticed you could keybind individual Gear slots to buttons and keys.

So yes... now I've hotkeyed each slot to a single key so I just need to tap it to drop one or another item or use the scanner (much faster than bringing up the quick menu for it).

For reference, I hotkeyed the first row (1-4) to Y, U, I and O while the second row (5-8) is hotkeyed to H, J, K and L.

Have Ammo on Y,

Health on U,

Energy on I,

the scanner on H.

Also have some of the old Health restores on L as an emergency.

Edited by Wiegraf