Accuracy 7.1
Magazine Size 5 rounds/mag
Reload Time 1.0s

Normal Attacks
Elemental Dmg Type Radiation
Elemental Dmg 105.0
Crit Chance 10.0%
Crit Damage 150.0%

The sleek lines of the Detron conceal it's ferocious nature. The hand cannon's semi-automatic action takes down enemies with speed and efficiency  

–In-Game Description

The Detron was one of two rewards for The Gradivus Dilemma event, the other being the BrakkIt was not awarded, however information exists about it in the Codex, meaning a return is very likely.

my question is what am I going to do with a radiation based gun its only good on moas?

Actually, wasn't there a thread recently that pointed out how Radiation damage deals significantly more damage than even Corrosive at high levels on armored targets?  This might mean that the Detron could be a solid anti-Grineer weapon if that's true.

my question is what am I going to do with a radiation based gun its only good on moas?

Radiation stomps the guts out of Bombards/Napalms and Infested Ancient Healers. The remaining two elements can be added in three different nasty combos. If you don't pwn your target, you get minor free CC from the proc. Radiation is hands down my favorite element in the current iteration of the table.