Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Death Marks do not expire until the Harvester is triggered by your mark.

Can you share the origin of this info/how did you come upon this conclusion?

That's what I heard but someone I played with recently did not fall into that logic. He got targested by the harvester even though he already met it earlier and aladv contacted him few days ago - so he hasnt receive any new letter from aladv. How is that possible? Some people are also saying that the harvy deathmark should not expired unless you fall to it. so which info is accucate?

Can you share the origin of this info/how did you come upon this conclusion?

That's what I heard but someone I played with recently did not fall into that logic. He got targested by the harvester even though he already met it earlier and aladv contacted him few days ago - so he hasnt receive any new letter from aladv. How is that possible? Some people are also saying that the harvy deathmark should not expired unless you fall to it. so which info is accucate?

Own experience. As long as you do not receive the Harvester message or in other words when it spawns on someone else, you keep your deathmark.

Do you just keep playing Invasion missions until it spawns in an Invasion mission, or do you need to jump out to a regular mission to spawn it?

I've experienced both so it's really up to your discretion. I find though, if you're playing along side randoms, that you'll have a significantly higher chance of running into other people with marks if you're just running invasions (pro grineer) because a lot of those people will most likely already have marks because of their invasion stance. But your best chance is to host/go with people you know for certain have marks to insure you have the maximum chance of it spawning.

This might help:

First I only supprted corpus, all the way until the recent news of grineer support then I switched...

after first grineer mission I got the mark.

So betray the corpus?

It's an established fact that supporting the grineer, period, gives you a mark. "Betraying" them has nothing to do with it.

After that brutal grinding for ember prime I said I wasn't ready to be disappointed again.

Organized/joined a total of 4 harvester hunting teams inbetween doing other stuff like t3's or ODDs.

Sunday:

~5 missions on Venus - got stalker to spawn twice

transferred to an Invasion (some 2-3 missions) - teammate spawned harvester (BP barrel drop)

disbanded, joined a random invasion team - teammate spawned harvester (barrel drop)

Monday:

organized harvy hunting team, did one invasion - teammate spawned harvester (BP receiver drop)

Oh and one thing all had in common was harvy spawning in the missions' halfway point: the special Invasion tile where the Grineer ship connects to the Corpus one, or the one with the aqua-blue gate you have to bypass.

I kept reminding all my teammates to not rush through the mission as I kept an eye on the time. On my last harvester spawn I already said to the squad: "Well it's been 4 minutes, I guess not this mission." THEN the lights flickered lol.

All in all, it still hasn't come for ME. With my Corpus Mass Murdering Mag.

Edited by tags

This might help:

First I only supprted corpus, all the way until the recent news of grineer support then I switched...

after first grineer mission I got the mark.

So betray the corpus?

I actually thought about this as well.  Did 5 for Corpus, which was totally weird and I kept getting shot standing around next to Grineer not shooting them, lol.  Nothing happened after 5 when I went back to supporting Grineer.

So, I tried doing 5 for Corpus, then doing 10 (-5 on corpus, then + 5 on Grineer on same mission)  but still no dice.  I dunno why I can't get marked.  It's ridic.

RNG God love me in harvester and don't love me that much on stalker.

Last Sunday, I got 2 harvesters kill and I made my detron. These two are the only two after DE changed haverster to drop one piece for sure and I only faced harverster 3 times after detron parts drops...

For stalker, I still miss hate. And I think I will be rich if I can whole sell dread bps.

RNG seems really split on Harvey spawns. For people like me, the wuss won't show his face. The others seem to already have their Detron. There is little-to-no middle ground.

Seriously DE, I'm fine with not getting loot because a boss is frustratingly hard (but possible with the right technique), but when I can't get my Detron because I can't get the [dirty word] to show his ugly, robotic face? That's not right.

Also, on a semi-related note; Bosses should be difficult because of their AI, not because they soak bullets and instakill people after one wrong move. It makes for a more challenging and fun experience.

Edited by InvaderMEEN

Mission Accomplished of Detron farming (Detron Components Completed & ready to build):

I wasn't expecting harvester show up fast today after just 7 runs on my solo mission after receiving the mail, I didn't expect for accurate drops whenever it showed up but I've finally accomplished just now. I finally got receiver & my solo farming comes to an end with this now. All achieved during my solo runs. 

2m3i4w5.jpg

--

zl82va.jpg

I've video footage as well of my last run, uploading very soon.

Patience is key to success, consumed time but all worth it in the end. Mission Accomplished... .I'll use it later since I've to test other weapons first... .  8).

video is up of my last run into harvester (solo) - 

(P.S. ran into mouse issues during the mission, I'm going to get new mouse later on).

Edited by IIWingSaberII

Well DE told me I had the mark even though I didn't get the mail, so I'm guessing it was from before the mail thing started.  AND..... He FINALLY came for me today!  Just my luck, he'd come while I was alone, in a nightmare mission, lol.  Neptune - Sao, not that it matters.  And what do ya know, another Receiver! 

Question:  Can you stack death marks?  Now that he came for me, am I up to date with the mail system, or could I have a bunch of old death marks still pending?