The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Struggle Is Real

Bobsplosion

I think Bob needs to edit it in the Opening Post...

This was him giving me the Price for his Wallpaper Contest... 

I am amazed that really noone seems to read before posting another "staged trade" ...

People post without reading the thread. It's a design flaw of forums. The irony is that they think they know what's going on and give their input, but actually are the most clueless people.

6bB4M.jpg

There is no "struggle" about, in your thread! You put this title just to get as many views as you can!

And I bet on what you can give, that this is fake! Why you wouldn`t waste 1k of plat for a mutation???

People are willing to buy rare mods for 5 plat and you give 1k plat for a mutation?!?!?!

Wow.

You ARE a fraud, Bobsplosion. The kind that got themselves hanged on a tree in the past. Taking advantage of total noobs are we?

Also, I've seen some naming and shaming, but for the first time someone shaming THEMSELVES. Why???

Wait, so am I taking advantage of noobs or shaming myself?

There is no "struggle" about, in your thread! You put this title just to get as many views as you can!

And I bet on what you can give, that this is fake! Why you wouldn`t waste 1k of plat for a mutation???

People are willing to buy rare mods for 5 plat and you give 1k plat for a mutation?!?!?!

When you gotta pay 1k plat for an Arrow Mutation, life is a struggle man.

When you gotta pay 1k plat for an Arrow Mutation, life is a struggle man.

Nobody ever posted in the trade chat: "WTB Arrow Mutation for 1k plat. /w me pls"

Your thread is BULLS**T! Go home!

Edited by Karela2

Those are not mutually exclusive. Both.

Or you are trolling. I haven't used Photoshop for a year now myself...

I just don't think I could be doing both of those at the same time.

Nobody ever posted in the trade chat: "WTB Arrow Mutation for 1k plat. /w me pls"

Your thread is BULLS**T! Go home!

Lots of trades go on all the time that aren't publicized.

But that wouldn't be funny.

So you're intentionally trolling? I'm not so sure people are innately familiar with the context of your previous threads and contests you've run, so posting nothing but an image with a ridiculous trade with no information seems to intentionally incite.

So you're intentionally trolling? I'm not so sure people are innately familiar with the context of your previous threads and contests you've run, so posting nothing but an image with a ridiculous trade with no information seems to intentionally incite.

I guess it could be considered trolling.

Really, the most important thing is to see how violently people react to something they disagree with.