Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Todays Update

drMightyPotato

I hope to all things that are holy in this world that DE will implement melee 2.0.  And i honestly hope it will make ALL weapons viable.

As it currently stands we have a TON of melee weapons and i can tell you right now more than half of them i dont want even make!

I have my maxed out Dakra Prime, formated several times, and i have zero intention to use anything else,except, perhaps galatine.

Acctualy now that we mentioned galatine DE, that sword is the only viable melee option in this game as it acctualy deals a high enough damage to make the risk of going so close to the enemies worth something.  We need all weapons to be like that. Seriously we can all say how other weapons aremonsters when formated right but i can assure you that not even one of them is used beyond level 25.

At least i dont. (excluding dakra prime that thing can acctualy deal some nice damage but thats about it)

Edited by Alinna

I believe in a Live Stream DE said we wouldnt be getting Melee 2.0 until Update 12.  So doubtful it will come today.

There are lots of nice weapons out there that are just as viable as the Dakra Prime btw.  They all have their drawbacks.  I love my Ether Reaper, Dual Ethers, Fragor, Magistar... 

remember - the first time you level something to 30 is the only time you gain mastery rank on it - so by not building and experimenting with other weapons your slowing down your mastery progression.

I believe in a Live Stream DE said we wouldnt be getting Melee 2.0 until Update 12.  So doubtful it will come today.

There are lots of nice weapons out there that are just as viable as the Dakra Prime btw.  They all have their drawbacks.  I love my Ether Reaper, Dual Ethers, Fragor, Magistar... 

remember - the first time you level something to 30 is the only time you gain mastery rank on it - so by not building and experimenting with other weapons your slowing down your mastery progression.

please repeat this as often as possible... ppl with their OMFG BRAKK... but what about raising your Mastery... the game doesnt reward you using the same thing over and over and over

please repeat this as often as possible... ppl with their OMFG BRAKK... but what about raising your Mastery... the game doesnt reward you using the same thing over and over and over

Those people clearly don't care about mastery. Mastery isn't everything either. People like using weapons they like using and care 0 about how they're missing out.

Or said people are already at or near the mastery cap, or are out of Secondaries to master.

True but it blows at the same time since there are piece of S#&$ weapons that i have to max up just for mastery points...

i kinda feel it's a waste of time, dedicating ourselfs to raising our mastery level cause theres no true reward for doing that.

Max clan dojo weapon level cap is Mastery Rank 8, so...

Feels like S#&$ but hey just got to 11 and still leveling piece of S#&$ weapons for the mastery in hopes that DE works this stuff out.

EDIT: So for today's hotfix:

Another piece of S#&$ weapon to rank up and a handful of bug fixes (fixes that will cause more bugs and that will lead to another hotfix an hour later) the usual.

Edited by Bazools

I rather them base this update on BRINGING BACK RAGDOLLING

Bo

Fragor

Kogake

You know I really don't like like slashing 6 high level butchers and they don't even move but one slice from their has a 9000% chance to proc me

Aslo I would like to see more LONG range melee.

Orthos is just not appealing to me

Looks like something Sailormoon would use

Edited by Ishki88

Bo

Fragor

Kogake

You know I really don't like like slashing 6 high level butchers and they don't even move but one slice from their has a 9000% chance to proc me

Like her reused animation over more times than hanna barbera?

Kidding, yet I would be fond if they added more whips and melee that is truly unique.

Bo

Fragor

Kogake

Sailormoon.  XD

Yes I miss the days when my fragor would send Grineer flying off the map.  That over the top action was what made Warframe special to me.

I hope they bring it back.

Sailormoon.  XD

Yes I miss the days when my fragor would send Grineer flying off the map.  That over the top action was what made Warframe special to me.

I hope they bring it back.

No idea if its intended, but with fire/frost damage combined, kogake send enemies flying like hell ^^

try it. Maybe its a bug for me or whatever, but it really brings back their badass feeling ;)