Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Developers, When You Will Fix Bug With Flying Tenno With Dual-Zorenz(And Another Weapons)

Aquartos

But if you can't copter, you can't be the fastest

Let me teach you the song of the fastest

I want to be the fastest frame,
Like no Tenno ever was.
To copter is my real test,
To go fast is my cause!

I will copter across the land,
Zorening far and wide.
Speed coptering to understand
The power that's inside

COPTERING!, (gotta go fast) its you and me
I know its my destiny
Coptering, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend

COPTERING!, (gotta go fast) a zoren so true
Our speed will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Cop-ter-ing, gotta go fast!

Every challenge along the way
With speed I will face
I will copter every day
To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Zoren in Zoren we'll be the fastest
It's always been our dream

Coptering!

(Gotta go fast!)

... You mean... no one runs and launches themselves off walls and actually uses shortcuts anymore?

I GUESS WE HAVE TO REMOVE THAT TOO, THEN! CAN'T HAVE PLAYERS DO ANYTHING BUT SPRINT AND WALK WHILE WAITING FOR THE SPRINT GAUGE TO REFILL!

Hell, wallrunning itself doesn't make any sense physicswise. You couldn't maintain the momentum against a wall for more than a second or so at best, and you wouldn't be able to turn an outside corner like you can now. Stop trying to bring realism into a game about space wizard ninjas being awesome. Stop trying to take our fun away. The only way taking away coptering and other speed options away would be acceptable is if they made it so frames moved that fast by default, so we wouldn't need to use them to go at a reasonable speed.

If coptering wasn't in the game in the first place, nobody would even talk this  nonsense about "THAT'ST HOW FRAMES ARE SUPPOSED TO RUN" Nobody would miss it because it was never there. Nobody would suggest that SOME WEAPONS SHOOT ME INTO THE 9th DIMENSTION DUE TO SPEEDS HIGHER THAN SPEED OF LIGHT PLZ

and it's not about physics. Wall running does look right, you can easily imagine warframes have magnets or some kind of equipment to help them stick to a wall. While zorencoptering in any way looks stupid. Stuff like that never happens in games, it is all ways made to have some kind of sense, you'll only see such thing as cheat codes or mods.

Edited by Aure7

Why is this even such a big deal? Just don't play with aforementioned players.

LOL, either way I don't really care. Won't break my stride.

I GUESS WE HAVE TO REMOVE THAT TOO, THEN! CAN'T HAVE PLAYERS DO ANYTHING BUT SPRINT AND WALK WHILE WAITING FOR THE SPRINT GAUGE TO REFILL!

Ye let's remove Volt's Speed too, everyone should just walk through missions from now on! Give everyone a permanent Hobbled debuff

I mean, flying tenno is THAT big of a deal rite??? You wouldn't want them to run so fast due to Volt's speed that their feet comes off the ground

Edited by Trowicia

Why is this even such a big deal? Just don't play with aforementioned players.

LOL, either way I don't really care. Won't break my stride.

Ye let's remove Volt's Speed too, everyone should just walk through missions from now on! Give everyone a permanent Hobbled debuff

I mean, flying tenno is THAT big of a deal rite??? You wouldn't want them to run so fast due to Volt's speed that their feet comes off the ground

yes it's THAT big of a deal.

Volt's speed is fine

I don't like the idea of Tenno skilfully using their melee acrobatics to propel themselves through the air to cross gaps and straight routes quicker. Also removing this would totally remove the rushing 'problem' in games. It has to go.

Ever seen a Rush-Vanguard-Copter-Rhino with a scarf? That big guy flying across the room looks totally ridiculous, but that's not my problem.^^

Personally, I don't mind at all, but if it creates issues with something (like someone mentioned abusing in conclave, maybe like bunnyhopping in Counter Strike back then), then maybe there has to be done something.

I wonder how many copies of the same thread by the same person before people stop responding... Zorencoptering isn't even the fastest way of getting around unless you have stamina management modded in ON TOP of rush / maglev, and even then its questionable on a Loki, pretty sure i slide forwards faster as Loki with maglev and rush than with zoren spin slashing. The only times I "zorencopter" is when I'm short of making an edge and I need to maintain elevation, as while zorencoptering you don't really lose elevation, and I would be sad to see it go.

Edited by Scrybatog

... You mean... no one runs and launches themselves off walls and actually uses shortcuts anymore?

Wall launching is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY faster than zorencopter if you do it right, but its also harder and requires constantly scanning your whole environment and looking ahead in real time as you run as fast as you can, people have speed runs on youtube that blew my mind using wall launching.

I wonder how many copies of the same thread by the same person before people stop responding... Zorencoptering isn't even the fastest way of getting around unless you have stamina management modded in ON TOP of rush / maglev, and even then its questionable on a Loki, pretty sure i slide forwards faster as Loki with maglev and rush than with zoren spin slashing. The only times I "zorencopter" is when I'm short of making an edge and I need to maintain elevation, as while zorencoptering you don't really lose elevation, and I would be sad to see it go.

Everyone is acting so mad about zorencoptering going away. It's not like it will all be wiped, but zorens or fangs are simply so fast they produce jumps that are way over the limits, other weapons are fine.

I don't like the idea of Tenno skilfully using their melee acrobatics to propel themselves through the air to cross gaps and straight routes quicker. Also removing this would totally remove the rushing 'problem' in games. It has to go.

-.- not sure if serious.

We all know about the opportunity to fly fast for a short distance with a some type of weapons, for example Dual-Zorens, Dakra Prime e.t.c.(many weapons giving that UNREAL opportunity)

I 'm TALKING ABOUT FLY WITH [Running with shift, then Space+Ctrl+E] - its a flying turbo mode!!! Also you can move too fast just [running+ctrl+E] for just turbo mode...

This bugged opportunity makes Rush mod USELESS(because you can easily overtake those who have this maxed mod). Rush mod - http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rush

Just want to suggest to remove this SILLY UNREALISTIC(but helpful) animation and replace for beautiful ninja animation, for example: 

After running+ctrl+E tenno will do tricks with legs in the air and do fast low kick attack with your equiped melee weapon.(yes, we NEED REMAKE OF THIS Ctrl+attack ANIMATION!)

to fly with a reversal you need a couple of turbo engines on the back....IT IS AN ABSURD!

please, if you can't change the animation -  fix the distance of flying AND SPEED!!! (make it LOWER AND LOWER)

P.S: i know that the most of players will whine and cry about it, because this unreal bugged animation IS VERY HELPFUL! 

No. Just no. Stop. It only makes the rush mod useless if you don't run, and it is not a bug. Something tells me it would have been gone much sooner than now if it was.

It is not a bug.

Slide attacks burst you forward in order for you to actually be able to hit enemies with it. Imagine if they just made you spin in place instead.

lol

I know, right? That would be about useless.

that day I will cry from happiness.

Said no one else, ever. Sounds like the only whiningseething rage I see coming from this is yours. I will bask in the glow of your contempt, and bathe in the tears of your sadness as I Zorencopter through my foes and levels while I still can. This is the reason we can't have nice things.

-.- not sure if serious.

I think he is, go back to the first page... but also, I know that if you don't want to deal with rushing you can *wait for it* START YOUR OWN PARTY AND SET IT TO INVITE ONLY/SOLO... it's not that hard.

Edited by TheWebbliest

I think he is, go back to the first page... but also, I know that if you don't want to deal with rushing you can *wait for it* START YOUR OWN PARTY AND SET IT TO INVITE ONLY/SOLO... it's not that hard.

i personally do not mind the zorencopter. like at all, as it doesn't effect how i play my game. and besides, i wholly agree, that if it DOES bother people so much, don't play with those who do zoren around. it's really a simple matter. hell, even ASKING someone to not zip around is a possibility, instead of passive/aggressive posts on the forums to take away something someone enjoys.

let people have fun the way they choose, within reason, is how i feel on the matter.

Said no one else, ever. Sounds like the only whiningseething rage I see coming from this is yours. I will bask in the glow of your contempt, and bathe in the tears of your sadness as I Zorencopter through my foes and levels while I still can. This is the reason we can't have nice things.

I don't want to kick any sort of movement inspired by melee sliding OUT OF THE GAME. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/145178-how-to-fix-coptering-and-butt-sliding-without-removing-them-from-the-game/page-2#entry1909562

I am not even mad when fat &#! rhinos are rushing and leaving me behind, I can do that too jeez. This zorencoptering was never about rushing for me. It's simply an abuse of game mechanics, or you could even call it a bug. But very little people seem to care about how $&*&*#(%& it actually looks and they just think it's usual for video games. 

Protip: Buy Dual Zoren and do it yourself. Why do you want to be slow as molasses?

It's no bug, it's physics. A chain of forces that hurl you forward. Think of it as a shot put that you hold onto that could carry you with it.

It's physics when the force is reasonably small, not strong enough to carry you hundreds of meters.

It's physics when the force is reasonably small, not strong enough to carry you hundreds of meters.

You don't fly hundreds, more like 15-20 before there's serious drop off. It's also a game, a game isn't allowed to have fun stuff? So some people think it's not fun, that's fine, you don't have to use them. But to say now that I shouldn't be allowed to do it because you don't like it is absurd. How about we all just play the game and have fun? Let's stop nit-picking how everyone plays and just play together.

Why complain about coptering? It is not like the person using it is harming you in any way in the game. It is a PVE game after all. And pretty much anyone can do it. On the flip side, if stamina system was not so limiting, the lack of coptering could be acceptable. So maybe get rid of stamina first.

Why complain about coptering? It is not like the person using it is harming you in any way in the game. It is a PVE game after all. And pretty much anyone can do it. On the flip side, if stamina system was not so limiting, the lack of coptering could be acceptable. So maybe get rid of stamina first.

It looks so stupid and broken it hurts my eyes, but you make a good point with stamina. And after all I can't really forbid you from coptering, I just simply want DE to finally do something about it in a way that is not necessarily straight up removal of coptering.

But if you can't copter, you can't be the fastest

Let me teach you the song of the fastest

I want to be the fastest frame,
Like no Tenno ever was.
To copter is my real test,
To go fast is my cause!

I will copter across the land,
Zorening far and wide.
Speed coptering to understand
The power that's inside

COPTERING!, (gotta go fast) its you and me
I know its my destiny
Coptering, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend

COPTERING!, (gotta go fast) a zoren so true
Our speed will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Cop-ter-ing, gotta go fast!

Every challenge along the way
With speed I will face
I will copter every day
To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Zoren in Zoren we'll be the fastest
It's always been our dream

Coptering!

(Gotta go fast!)

This song speaks to me, all the way down to my very "there's the reactor" (core).

Edited by Ekolae