Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The #1 Thing You Wish De Would Do That They Just Don't

VegetableBasket

I wish they had a skill point system that came with mastery levels, no other real reason to level up.

More end game. The current end game gets stale and old after a run or two, or getting just about everything you need.

Better explanation of the lore to the game, it gets really old that I have no idea what really going on, other than I woke up, and some voice named lotus over a com link is giving me orders to kill people.

A rework of several warframe abilities. and some warframes.

More tile sets that don't have me running around in the exact same place every other level (aside from phobes)

Better mission difficulty, night mare gets old after I get everything I need from them, needs to be a real reason to do so.

Something I would like to see added, we have exchangeable helms why can't we have exchangeable frame parts? (Arms, torso, legs.) Would be a good reason to farm, could have 2 of each just like helms, each has a positive and a negative effect.

Change the animation of Hysteria to slashing claws, instead of punching them in their face.

This. The only official word I got was that they're going to change Hysteria's idle stance. The attacks themselves, though...no word.

More

Story/lore

Tilesets/factions

they are 50/50 for me

Uh, we -just- got a jungle tileset (though it hasn't been fully implemented yet). Before this, we got the gas planet tileset which wasn't -that- long ago. Last Livestream they stated they're working on Vor's Prize, which is indeed story/lore. Factions-wise, yes, no new factions on the radar yet.

Story campaign

New factions

Dark Warframes that are opposed to the Tenno, corpus and grineer

new solar systems or galaxies

dojo pets and aquariums

MORE color pallets, metallic types

Stealth, stealth, stealth

weather effects, I pray for rain on a night stealth mission :O

Edited by 911nsidejob

Give the Infested a permanent residence that isn't the Derelicts.

Stealth

Change the animation of Hysteria to slashing claws, instead of punching them in their face.

A meaningful progression system...

Improved netcode and performance.

this, srsly

recently ive gone from 100+ fps to 30 fps, back to 60ish, and now back to 30s, im not running different software and my rig has not changed, but warframe certainly has

i list all the things i want

-Frame abilities :| frame 2.0?

-Gameplay, (more surprises on missions/more deathmarks/more factions hunting tennos on missions(MORE THRILL)/map defences so you must most likely to be more careful on missions)

-Boss AI (make boss run around fast and do dodge making it hard to defeat)

-More "Gears" for more fun :'|

-Rank buffs / Rank freebies / Rank Badges (since its grindframe as of the moment lul)

-Male and Female warframe counterparts (which i think wont be implemented due to the massive work)

-More swag-scarfs

-More Add-ons to cosmetics

-Primed sentinel ?

-BIGGER MEANER BOSS , MEANER THAN Le-panties

-CLAN DOJO RAID, because factions wants to destroy your clan dojo

Edited by Ritchel