Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Not sure if anyone else is having this issues but I can't build anything with sentinels.

There is a probs with the sentinels, can't do anything.

Should work now.

There seems to be a bug with the Kogake, there isn't a dash polarity in the Aura slot

Fixed.

I'm still playing with the ads, and I saw something weird. So if you are redirected to another page (like flash download) because of an ad, it's not normal. I totally hate this kind of ads and I'm not sure why I saw some of them while testing. If this happens to you, please report this to me asap with the link where you were redirected, then I can request that those ads no longer appear on the site. Thanks.

Edit : I needed a second ad for testing, but because 2 ads is a lot, I removed the delay on the footer ad, you can close it as soon as it comes. This is maybe not a definitive change, I'm still testing what's better and where to put the ads, but because the design was not made with this in mind, it's a little difficult, so be patient if something bother you, it may change.

Edit : Ads are based on your localization. I can't do anything for what you see, unfortunately.

Edited by Stoi84

Status chance of Detron is messed up. It's saying 52.17% but it's actually 10%.

I wonder how it came to 52.17%. Or is it my fault somehow?

-Regards, Phaedrean!

It's the chance of a single pellet to proc on a single press of the trigger.

If I remember correctly

Specifically, it's got a 10% chance to proc per pellet, which is thus a 52.17% chance to have at least one proc.

(MATH: 90% chance not to proc, to the power of 7, = 47.83% chance to not get any procs, = 52.17% chance to get at least one proc)

Personally, I dislike looking at it that way. I much prefer to look at it as 0.7 procs on average per trigger pull.

This sorta irritates me for all the shotgun style weapons and multishot mods, but it used to be set up this way and people complained till it was switched :(

I'll add the new weapon tomorrow. If you have informations about the polarities, the mods used (rifle mods ?) and how the weapon works, please send me a private message. Thanks.

Edited by Stoi84

I just have two minor details to correct for your super useful tool.

The first one is that it states that Shuriken does Puncture damage, when in reality, it does slash damage.

The other one comes to the Enemy Radar Aura. It is incorrectly named as Enemy Sense for some reason.

Otherwise, I really like this little tool, and I appreciate all of the hard work that had to go into making this tool. You (and your team, since I assume that you have one due to all of the fine tuning in the tool) deserve a round of applause, and I hope that it will continue to grow and be even more useful.

The first one is that it states that Shuriken does Puncture damage, when in reality, it does slash damage.

The other one comes to the Enemy Radar Aura. It is incorrectly named as Enemy Sense for some reason.

This is fixed.

Otherwise, I really like this little tool, and I appreciate all of the hard work that had to go into making this tool. You (and your team, since I assume that you have one due to all of the fine tuning in the tool) deserve a round of applause, and I hope that it will continue to grow and be even more useful.

I have a few people that help me with the translation and managing the builds. I'm keeping all the coding work for me because I don't like it when people put their nose in my stuff :D

Edited by Stoi84

Still having issues ? No problems here.

Hmm most of the site seems to be loading fast now however the actual customisation pages are still loading very slowly or stopping loading before the mod slots even show up. Odd.

It says it has a status probability of 71.76% (this includes 12 pellets with 10% each), which means, including all the pellets and considering they all hit, you have 71.76% of probability to see at least one status for a shot. Nothing needs to be fixed for this, everything is working as expected. The only thing that can need a fix is the base percentage status chance for each pellet, which is maybe not 10%, but I don't have any informations about that. In game arsenal is not giving a correct value for the weapons with more than 1 bullet/pellet per shot.

Edited by Stoi84