Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Updated. See the first post for the changelog.

(Just an important note)

I think there should be some kind of button beside the warframe/weapon/sentinal etc section to take us straight to the list of builds that there are. It can be very cnfusing for people to find a small magnifying glass (took me a good 5 minutes lol)

There's a help button in the top left corner to prevent you from wasting 5 minutes. When the help page is opened (which is a post in this topic btw), hit CTRL+F and then type a keyword, like 'search' or 'save' and you'll find what you want in a few seconds.

I'm still looking for help to manage the builds, send me a private message if interested.

Edited by Stoi84

Well, so you are the author of this site? You have my respect :)

Would be nice to see any "Report a bug" button or something, the mod stats can change with any patch or something, so it's good-to-know asap :)

F**k the cookie, you will get a beer ;D

I am working now @ application to report about alerts, but you have over there 100x better job done :)

It can be hard to keep that up-to-date

Edited by EmbedFire

Can you add faction types for the Void (Corrupted), and Wildlife (Neutral)? Additionally, you should sort all of the weapons by class by category:

For example,

Primary->Bows->Attica, Cernos, Dread, Paris, Paris Prime

Secondary->Throwing Knives->Castanas, Despair, Hikou, Kunai

Melee->Longswords->Cronus, Dakra Prime, Dark Sword, Ether Sword, Heat Sword, Jaw Sword, Mire, Pangolin Sword, Plasma Sword, Skana, Skana Prime.

Warframe->Elemental->Ember, Frost, Hydroid, Volt, Zephyr

Sentinel->Utility->Carrier, Helios, Shade, Wyrm, Wyrm Prime

etc....

I'll add the vs Tenno faction bonuses. Void bonuses are the same as the bonuses for the other factions, I.E Robotic vs Void is the same as Robotic vs Corpus, so no need to add these. I don't have any informations about the bonus vs the Wildlife enemies, so no changes too.

No changes planned for the way the weapons are sorted.

Edit : Details of the damages vs Tenno should work now.

A side note: I'm not really managing the builds anymore, as well as the people who helped me for a time, as far as I can see. So at the moment, there's almost no moderation. i'm still looking for people to help with this job. Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Edited by Stoi84

Thank you very much for this very usefull tool :D

It show me the Truth now I know how much my previous build was silly.

Thought didnt found how to rate a build, maybe Im blind.

And the first ad banner is just a red rectangle for me.

Et ton anglais est très bon :P

Edited by Xhell96

The ads could sometimes take a few seconds to load, it's not something I can fix, it's an issue with CPMStar slow servers. This is probably why you see a red banner. You can't rate a build anymore, this feature has been removed and replaced by a passive system which increase the popularity of a build when it has been visited. The rating system was used most of the time in an abusive way (multiple accounts to promote builds and to demote other builds in the same category)

Edited by Stoi84

Mind adding shield recharge rate and time it takes for a full recharge to frame details?

Apparently this is the formula per second: (max_shield * 0.05 + 15) * (1 + shield_recharge_mod).

Though the information is very conflicting. Ember apparently has the fast shield recharge rate, but there is no evidence to support that claim. Same goes for Excalibur Prime: it apparently has a higher recharge rate.

Edited by JoshQuake

You can't rate a build anymore, this feature has been removed and replaced by a passive system which increase the popularity of a build when it has been visited. The rating system was used most of the time in an abusive way (multiple accounts to promote builds and to demote other builds in the same category)

This isn't a good way to rank builds, the most visited ones will appear on top and so get more and more visits and stay on top. Plus you can gain a good "rate" with just a good title that will deceive people.

Maybe linking account to Warframe account (if there is an API) or Steam account could do it. You'll still able to cheat as these are free accounts but this will be more annoying to do.

This is not really a ranking or rating system, this is a popularity system, which means, that's obvious, the most popular is a build, the most the popularity value is. This was created instead of the ranking system yes, but not really to work in the same way, it's to encourage people to share the best builds.

During the time the ranking system was online, there was almost no votes on the builds except the cheating votes. 99% of the users don't care about giving ratings, they just want to get what they need and that's it. Login, click, that's too much work and time if you don't get anything in return. I have had the time to learn this in the last months. The best example is when I need data for new features or help to manage the builds, there are something like 70k unique visitors / months according to the stats, and if I'm lucky, I finally have 1 answer for help after some time.

There's no API for Warframe afaik, and I already thought about using the Steam API a few months ago, for the rating system, but this not fit in the vision I have of a community tool.

Dead Eye, the aura, now has 3 ranks (capping out at +5 mod capacity) each adding +5% damage (at a max of +20% damage) instead of 5 ranks adding +10% damage per rank shown on the website. Rifle Amp affects sniper rifles, and is currently superior to Dead Eye.

So how do you like look at the builds that other people have posted? Aside from just the "latest builds option" like I want to see all the nova builds and what not....

Click the help link in the upper left. It is #5.