• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

Apply To Be An Official Warframe Fan Site Or Channel!   03/31/2016

Tenno, your outstanding Warframe sites and channels have not gone unnoticed! To help promote your work, we've started the Warframe Fan Site/Channel program. We want to provide you with a few extra resources to help boost your viewers and subscribers!

You can find all the details and apply here (You must be logged in to view the page). 
Stoi84

Warframe Builder

2,573 posts in this topic

Whoa snap. This is pretty gosh darned awesome. How long did it take?

Wow, great webapp :D
I'm sure, that it'll be very useful. If you'll ever wat to translate this app to Polish, or to help you in translating it to English - I'll be more than glad to help :)

Whoa snap. This is pretty gosh darned awesome. How long did it take?

I started the project 11 days ago, but there's still a lot of work.

Wow, great webapp :D

I'm sure, that it'll be very useful. If you'll ever wat to translate this app to Polish, or to help you in translating it to English - I'll be more than glad to help :)

Thanks, I'll let you know when I could need your help.

Edited by Stoi84

Well done!

I'd be happy to help you translate this to English, Swedish or Spanish if you want!

This looks great! On another note, getting Chrome to translate the page to English is.. Hilarious. The mod names are so funny. 

Streamline is Rationalization. This is amazing.

Edited by Noogums

This looks great! On another note, getting Chrome to translate the page to English is.. Hilarious. The mod names are so funny. 

Streamline is Rationalization. This is amazing.

Yeah I think I won't use Google tools when I'll translate to english :D

Edited by Stoi84

While its useful for sharing builds, it'd be nice if it listed the final stats of everything on the page as well, so people can see exactly how effective that build is. Not only stuff like the arsenal displays, but the final stats for equipped powers. Have Pull equiped along with Stretch? List pull's stats at the bottom with the range stat reflecting the Stretch mod's presence. Another thing would be listing exactly how many forma it took to achieve that build.

As for translations, that'll be fairly easy to ensure they're accurate except for the help file: Just set Warframe to another language in the launcher and start it up.

Edited by Elvang

please add an output HUD on each categories.

For example, on Warframe category: list the total Power Strength, Efficiency, Range and Duration. and if it's not much to ask, an output HUD of all abilities/skills affected by the changes on those Power stats.

Like how much Range do I lose, and how much Duration do I gain, with Narrow-Minded for Vauban's Bastille.

I have no problem with the translation on my side. the icons and values on the mod cards help anyway.

For example, on Warframe category: list the total Power Strength, Efficiency, Range and Duration. 

This could definitely be added in the future.

an output HUD of all abilities/skills affected by the changes on those Power stats.

Like how much Range do I lose, and how much Duration do I gain, with Narrow-Minded for Vauban's Bastille.

For the moment, this is not planned, it is a lot of work and I still have a lot to do.

Another thing would be listing exactly how many forma it took to achieve that build.

This could be added too in the near future.

Edited by Stoi84

Very impressive! I applaud your skill! This is something I've been looking for.

There's one thing which I didn't speak about. If you create and export a build now using the french language, the build will automatically be translated to your current language when other languages will be implemented.

Good Job Tenno ! +1

but...

if you could make English by default language ? :)

Very nice. Looking forward for this to go forward. Is there any way to support your efforts?

Edited by Flatus

I have a feeling I'm going to be using this a lot, Thank You!

This is a great job and I salute your programming skills, but I think you should only replicate the grid. The powers on the left can be in a normal vertical list with the same selector for sorting plus a field to filter by name. Don't replicate the game interface too much - it sucks.

plus a field to filter by name. 

This will be added too.

if you could make English by default language ? :)

English translation is not done yet. I'll look for help to do that in the next days.

Is there any way to support your efforts?

I'll soon need help for the translation in english.

Edited by Stoi84

This is amazing work.  Thank you for your efforts on it.

Having one issue in Chrome.  Using auto-translate causes the powers to be unable to rank up.  When clicking on the +, it causes the "suggest a better translation" box to appear.  Clearly, this is not caused by your end, but is something that is none the less frustrating.

Holy S#&$, that's awesome; this thread needs a sticky so everyone can easily get access to that app!

And by the way...

Vraiment bon travail; j'vas pouvoir tester mes builds en masse avec ça!

Having one issue in Chrome.  Using auto-translate causes the powers to be unable to rank up.  When clicking on the +, it causes the "suggest a better translation" box to appear.  Clearly, this is not caused by your end, but is something that is none the less frustrating.

This is not gonna be fixed for the auto-translate tool, but I'll start to work on the english translation in the next days. So be prepared to a better solution than a simple fix to the auto-translate soon.

Vraiment bon travail; j'vas pouvoir tester mes builds en masse avec ça!

Je travaille actuellement sur les armes, ça va faire une assez grosse mise à jour. Si jamais après la mise à jour tu constates des soucis, n'hésites pas à me les signaler. Je vais modifier tellement de trucs qu'au final y'a de grandes chances que je fasse au moins une connerie.

Je travaille actuellement sur les armes, ça va faire une assez grosse mise à jour. Si jamais après la mise à jour tu constates des soucis, n'hésites pas à me les signaler. Je vais modifier tellement de trucs qu'au final y'a de grandes chances que je fasse au moins une connerie.

La moitié du fun de la programmation : la création.

L'autre moitié : le débogage :)

J'imagine qu'une fois tous les composants en place, tu vas pouvoir faire afficher les statistiques des Warframe/Armes et leur valeurs modifiés avec les mods équippés dans une mise à jour prochaine?