Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Warframe Builder is an online tool that lets you plan the builds and save them for all of your items in Warframe.

The link: http://warframe-builder.com/

Note that as of now, I'm receiving help from @Kalbintion and @DarkLord7854 for Warframe Builder. While this is still better to contact me for inquiries that requires private talking, you can consider as "official" any statement made by any of them two in this topic.

FAQ

Q: I found a problem or something missing on Warframe Builder, how can I report it?
A: Use this topic. If something is missing, please include links to the wiki for each item. If you encounter a problem that can only be reproduced under certain circumstances, please describe the steps to reproduce the issue and provide a link to a build if necessary. If the layout of the site is completely broken, that's likely a JavaScript issue.

Q: Can I translate Warframe Builder into my language?
A: Translating into other languages is currently suspended because it's a lot of (too much) work for me too, even if you manage to do all the translation.

Q: Why are the damage values different in Warframe Builder and in-game?
A: There are many reasons that will cause the values displayed on Warframe Builder to be different than the values you'll see in-game. The three most important reasons are that Warframe Builder uses the critical values into the calculation to affect the damage and that the damage displayed in for a whole shot (click), thus including all the bullets. One other reason is how rounding values are handled, but the difference is barely noticeable for this case. And finally, Warframe Builder may simply be outdated for the item you are viewing.

Q: How can I save my builds and vote or bookmark other's builds?
A: You need an account to do this. Requesting an account takes only a few seconds and doesn't require any personal data. Please read carefully the information provided when requesting an account to understand how the system works, especially the part about the recovery of your account. I'm not providing support for lost credentials.

Q: How long does it take for the new items to be added or the old ones to be updated, when applicable?
A: There'll never be any global ETA for this. I'm working on Warframe Builder when I have the time, which not always coincide with the updates of the game. I usually add the missing things and update the outdated ones in a very reasonable delay. The best thing you can do to speed up the process is to list every missing/outdated item with links to the wiki and a quick explanation of the expected changes. You can also keep an eye on this topic, I often let everyone know when I start working on an update.

Q: I want to find you in-game to play with you, won't I bother you?
A: It's not a matter of bothering me or not, you'll simply not find me in-game. I stopped playing to Warframe somewhere around early 2015 and I have no plan to come back.

Q: Which language can I use to talk to you?
A: If you want to say something in this topic, it's best to stick to English so that everyone can follow what's going on. I'll answer in French when necessary, but again, it's better if you can write what you have to say in English. Both languages will be fine for private messages. All other languages will be ignored.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 16

Whoa snap. This is pretty gosh darned awesome. How long did it take?

I started the project 11 days ago, but there's still a lot of work.

Wow, great webapp :D

I'm sure, that it'll be very useful. If you'll ever wat to translate this app to Polish, or to help you in translating it to English - I'll be more than glad to help :)

Thanks, I'll let you know when I could need your help.

Edited by Stoi84

This looks great! On another note, getting Chrome to translate the page to English is.. Hilarious. The mod names are so funny. 

Streamline is Rationalization. This is amazing.

Yeah I think I won't use Google tools when I'll translate to english :D

Edited by Stoi84

While its useful for sharing builds, it'd be nice if it listed the final stats of everything on the page as well, so people can see exactly how effective that build is. Not only stuff like the arsenal displays, but the final stats for equipped powers. Have Pull equiped along with Stretch? List pull's stats at the bottom with the range stat reflecting the Stretch mod's presence. Another thing would be listing exactly how many forma it took to achieve that build.

As for translations, that'll be fairly easy to ensure they're accurate except for the help file: Just set Warframe to another language in the launcher and start it up.

Edited by Elvang

please add an output HUD on each categories.

For example, on Warframe category: list the total Power Strength, Efficiency, Range and Duration. and if it's not much to ask, an output HUD of all abilities/skills affected by the changes on those Power stats.

Like how much Range do I lose, and how much Duration do I gain, with Narrow-Minded for Vauban's Bastille.

I have no problem with the translation on my side. the icons and values on the mod cards help anyway.

For example, on Warframe category: list the total Power Strength, Efficiency, Range and Duration. 

This could definitely be added in the future.

an output HUD of all abilities/skills affected by the changes on those Power stats.

Like how much Range do I lose, and how much Duration do I gain, with Narrow-Minded for Vauban's Bastille.

For the moment, this is not planned, it is a lot of work and I still have a lot to do.

Another thing would be listing exactly how many forma it took to achieve that build.

This could be added too in the near future.

Edited by Stoi84

This is a great job and I salute your programming skills, but I think you should only replicate the grid. The powers on the left can be in a normal vertical list with the same selector for sorting plus a field to filter by name. Don't replicate the game interface too much - it sucks.

plus a field to filter by name. 

This will be added too.

if you could make English by default language ? :)

English translation is not done yet. I'll look for help to do that in the next days.

Is there any way to support your efforts?

I'll soon need help for the translation in english.

Edited by Stoi84

This is amazing work.  Thank you for your efforts on it.

Having one issue in Chrome.  Using auto-translate causes the powers to be unable to rank up.  When clicking on the +, it causes the "suggest a better translation" box to appear.  Clearly, this is not caused by your end, but is something that is none the less frustrating.

Having one issue in Chrome.  Using auto-translate causes the powers to be unable to rank up.  When clicking on the +, it causes the "suggest a better translation" box to appear.  Clearly, this is not caused by your end, but is something that is none the less frustrating.

This is not gonna be fixed for the auto-translate tool, but I'll start to work on the english translation in the next days. So be prepared to a better solution than a simple fix to the auto-translate soon.

Vraiment bon travail; j'vas pouvoir tester mes builds en masse avec ça!

Je travaille actuellement sur les armes, ça va faire une assez grosse mise à jour. Si jamais après la mise à jour tu constates des soucis, n'hésites pas à me les signaler. Je vais modifier tellement de trucs qu'au final y'a de grandes chances que je fasse au moins une connerie.

Je travaille actuellement sur les armes, ça va faire une assez grosse mise à jour. Si jamais après la mise à jour tu constates des soucis, n'hésites pas à me les signaler. Je vais modifier tellement de trucs qu'au final y'a de grandes chances que je fasse au moins une connerie.

La moitié du fun de la programmation : la création.

L'autre moitié : le débogage :)

J'imagine qu'une fois tous les composants en place, tu vas pouvoir faire afficher les statistiques des Warframe/Armes et leur valeurs modifiés avec les mods équippés dans une mise à jour prochaine?