Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Guest Tehnoobshow

Why doesn't Warframe builder calculate Critical Damage or Multishot?

Soma with just damage mods

soma.jpg

Soma with damage mods and multishot

Nomulti.jpg 

Soma with damage mods, multishot, and crit mods

nocrit.jpg

As you can see, they all have the same DPS, even though the damage should be a lot higher.

Edited by Tehnoobshow

Why doesn't Warframe builder calculate Critical Damage or Multishot?

Soma with just damage mods

Soma with damage mods and multishot

Soma with damage mods, multishot, and crit mods

As you can see, they all have the same DPS, even though the damage should be a lot higher.

Hit the help at the top of the corner, then figure out what you're not clicking.

YOU'RE NOT CLICKLING THE FRAKING CHECK BOX!

Guest Tehnoobshow

Hit the help at the top of the corner, then figure out what you're not clicking.

YOU'RE NOT CLICKLING THE FRAKING CHECK BOX!

Oops. Sorry about that.

Lol I missed the hidden message, the quote tag unveiled it :D

Dead Eye, the aura, now has 3 ranks (capping out at +5 mod capacity) each adding +5% damage (at a max of +20% damage) instead of 5 ranks adding +10% damage per rank shown on the website. Rifle Amp affects sniper rifles, and is currently superior to Dead Eye.

Fixed.

Edited by Stoi84

Updated, see the first post for the changelog and the missing informations.

The Kudrow thing will be investigated later (looks like some kind of companion you can equip), I'm not playing anymore and the new update does everything to strengthen this situation, so I can't check by myself. Any information is welcome.

Edited by Stoi84

If you can't log in, it's probably because your login informations are incorrect, even if you don't think so. Send me a private message with your email and username (and old password if you want me to check what's wrong, but it's not mandatory) and I'll create a new password for you.

Just a little correction:

Mag Prime has incorrect Health, Shield, and Armor values when viewing "Details". Current values are 300 Health, 300 Shield, 50 Armor. It should be changed to 225 Health, 450 Shield, 65 Armor like normal Mag.

Fixed.

Can you add categories for each weapon type?

For example Primary->Bows->Cernos, Dread, Paris, Paris Prime

Additionally, can you add a Kubrow category or change the sentinel category to "Companions", as well as a damage report for Corrupted/Void?

Edited by APBladeX

The Kubrows and the mods will be added in the next days yes, no specific date, this will be when I'm motivated. No changes planned in the list of weapons/frames.

Edited by Stoi84

In order to fix the rate of fire of the burst weapons, I'll need some help. No help means no update because I'm no longer playing and I don't have all the weapons needed. So, what I need, is 2 videos for each burst weapon (a burst weapon is a weapon firing multiplet bullet / shot, like the Hind or the Burston). On each video, empty the clip as fast as possible, reload, and empty it a second time. In one of the videos, use the speed trigger mod to max rank. Please record the videos at the highest possible frame rate. With these videos, I'll be able to find the real rate of fire value for the burst weapons. If you can host the videos somewhere, simply send me the link so I can download the video (no Youtube or anything like this, I need to download the video on my computer), or send me a message and I'll give you my email address to send the video.

Thanks.

Here's the list of the burst weapons, even if you help with 1 weapon it's fine :

-Hind thanks to cheesefreak123

-Burston

-Burston Prime thanks to cheesefreak123

-Sybaris thanks to botbot123321

-Sicarus

-Sicarus Prime thanks to cheesefreak123

-Ballistica

Edited by Stoi84

Stoi84, do you know when you can fix the values for Burston Prime? Just wanna know.

The only value that need a fix is the fire rate. I'll update when I got the help I asked for all the weapons, see the previous page.

Edited by Stoi84

Bug with Radial Blind (Excalibur Warframe ability)

The blind effect and stagger effect are applied at the same time ingame, the stagger lasting 5 seconds and the blind is a total of 15 seconds by default. This makes a difference in Warframe Builder (listed as 10s duration blind) when using duration mods, resulting in an incorrect value.

Bug with Radial Blind (Excalibur Warframe ability)

The blind effect and stagger effect are applied at the same time ingame, the stagger lasting 5 seconds and the blind is a total of 15 seconds by default. This makes a difference in Warframe Builder (listed as 10s duration blind) when using duration mods, resulting in an incorrect value.

Fixed