Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Wiki says it's 1.5 for normal shots and 2 for charged shot. Did you see the charged shot page ? If not, do clicking the 'non charged' link solve your problem ? If you knew about that, do you have a source to confirm that it's 2x for both normal and charged shots ?

Atticas burst dps and sustained dps are the same, regardless of what mods you put in. I think that's another error.

On a personal note, with which formula do you calculate those dps numbers? I'm curious. Would be awesome if you could share those!

Yeah the problem is that the attica is a bow now (was a rifle before in the builder), but with a clip size. So I have to create something special for this weapon for each thing. Maths are done for a normal bow, which is not good for this weapon. I'll see this tomorrow, it's almost 3am here.

Burst DPS is damage * rate of fire, it's the DPS without reloading, it's what you have when you fire in bursts of a few seconds

Sustained DPS is (damage*clip size)/(clip size/rate of fire+reload speed), it's the DPS when you have to reload, it's what you have when you empty clips over and over on a strong enemy. damage*clip size is the total damage for an entire clip, and clip size/rate of fire+reload speed is the time you need to empty the clip and reload.

I did not know these things (and did not check the glorious wiki) and of course the codex does not elaborate on normal attacks. Looks like you caught me on a technicality.  I had just finished a long, sleepless 3-day booster where I leveled up the Dread, Paris Prime and of course the Cernos and I wanted to get the crit calculations down when I noticed you had the listed the Cernos with different stats.  I assumed all 3 were the same.  You are so correct. Please pardon my ignorance... Again. I bow to your knowledge and wisdom. 

Penta has 10% crit chance and 2.0 crit multiplier nowadays. Ogris has 5% chance and 2.0 multiplier.

Builder had 0% on these when I checked it. If this is already fixed, then ignore this input.

Edited by Caduzeus

Stug damage data is very much wrong. Its naked/base tooltip damage is 156... not 35.

Testing to verify:

Naked Stug, 156 damage, on Mercury Terminus:

Fighting level 5 the damage becomes in reality: 121 Lancer, 241 Lancer headshot, 131 Butcher (Grineer take 75% bonus damage to Ferrite armor)

Meanwhile, with 200% Hornet Strike + 48% Magnum Force = 543 corrosive in the arsenal screen.

Fighting = 261 actual in-game damage based on above mods, against level 31 Infested Charger's on Sechura on Pluto. (543 - 48.16% = 261.5088 = 261 rounded down and neutral to Corrosive damage type)

Naked, i.e. 156 damage, becomes 71 damage against level 31 Infested Charger's on Sechura on Pluto.

No multi-shot used, no charge attack used, one single click for one single blob.

A fully charged shot, naked of mods, is 726 damage to a level 5 Lancer on  Mercury Terminus.

So, a "charged shot", if it was 156 per charge shot (fully charged, x6 blobs) would be 936 - 48.16% = 485.2224... which it wasn't, it was 726 actual... hmmm... x10 instead of x6 is 808.704... which even though it only took 6 ammo from my 20 magazine and no multishot was on seems more accurate due to ferrite armor 75% weakness?

Math isn't my thing...

Using the exact build below we will compare Builder's numbers to my arsenal numbers:

http://goo.gl/USzIdA

My in-game arsenal reads as follows (it accounts for multi-shot):

1,368.4 (HEAT)

3,192.8 (VIRAL)

1,520.4 (CORROSIVE)

P.S. Love the builder, keep up the good work... I even white listed the site to not block ads to show support.

Edited by Alienami

Penta has 10% crit chance and 2.0 crit multiplier nowadays. Ogris has 5% chance and 2.0 multiplier.

Builder had 0% on these when I checked it. If this is already fixed, then ignore this input.

These crit stats are for the projectile. The explosion itself cannot crit. 

There is something wonky with the Penta tho; technically the damage shown is from an impact of a grenade and the explosion. I really think they should be separated as charged/noncharged shots are.

Stug damage data is very much wrong. Its naked/base tooltip damage is 156... not 35.

Values were pulled from the wiki, rather than arsenal/ingame testing. 

My ingame testing is giving me two ticks of 4 and one 75 for a single shot, and 6 times that for charged.

Against a level 5 lancer, with 26.4 effective armor, 121 damage is 69 before modifiers, which is 75 before armor.

These crit stats are for the projectile. The explosion itself cannot crit. 

There is something wonky with the Penta tho; technically the damage shown is from an impact of a grenade and the explosion. I really think they should be separated as charged/noncharged shots are.

Values were pulled from the wiki, rather than arsenal/ingame testing. 

My ingame testing is giving me two ticks of 4 and one 75 for a single shot, and 6 times that for charged.

Against a level 5 lancer, with 26.4 effective armor, 121 damage is 69 before modifiers, which is 75 before armor.

I ignored the DoT ticks for my data. I would suggest the builder do so as well as the damage is negligible (end game anyway) and would be confusing across the board.

But yeah, the wiki data is wrong (still lists 5% crit chance, despite next to it on left specifically stating it cannot crit), so that essentially makes the builder data a low-ball guesstimate of how much Stug will do since its calculated on 35 corrosive damage base instead of 81 or whatever the single target base / naked damage actually is.

Removing 46.16% of the damage from in-game arsenal numbers would probably be more accurate currently.

I'm off to bed though.

Edited by Alienami

Bug: Karyst Image redirects to main site on clicking.

I can't reproduce the issue with any of the languages. Which language are you using ? Did you try changing the language and click again ?

I fixed the Attica, I hope, and the red crit, I really hope.

I thought Aura slots can't be polarized to be changed yet I see a lot of builds on the Warframe Builder page that are reliant on being able to change to aura slot. If you can't change the slot then making a build on the page based around running a certain mod would be pointless wouldn't it? 

wiki says  "aura slots cannot be swapped"

This is correct, you cannot swap an aura polarity out. Specifically, using the swap function that unlocks after the first forma is applied. However, you can still change the polarity of an aura (or stance for that matter) with a forma.