Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I'd like to thanks all who use Warframe-builder. Today the site has had, for the first time in his 3 weeks life, over than 1000 visits in a day. I'm glad and happy that you like this application.

Stoi84.

Edited by Stoi84

First off, wanted to say this is excellent. I have sticky notes all over my desk with math and scribbles and builds. So helpful to have this tool! 

Second I wanted to report that Ember and Ember Prime has 2 abilities that seem to be having issues with power strength. World on Fire damage is not changing, nor is fire blast's initial damage. 

Thanks again for this! :)

Updated. See first post for changelog.

Almost all updated values are from the wiki, some are calculated by me, and a few are guessed. I you find a wrong value or if you have more accurate values, please leave a message here.

About the critical damage :

Now if you check the box to display how the critical values affect your damage, the following calculation is made.

((damage * critical multiplier) - damage) * (critical chance / 100)

For a Soma with 10 base damage (5 + 4 + 1)

((10 * 3) - 10) * (30 / 100) = 6

6 is the average damage the critical values are adding, and it's the number added to the total damage.

With the new Burst DPS and Sustained DPS values displayed, you can play with the checkboxes (critical, multishot, faction damage) and with the mods to see how your damage is affected.

Edited by Stoi84

Bonjour, merci pour ce magnifique outil !

Petit soucis rencontré :

Sur la galatine, les mods qui augmentent les dégâts de charge font baisser les points de l'attaque de charge.

http://goo.gl/vlf3v5 avec des mods augmentés : attaque chargé 103.90 

http://goo.gl/09cWhk avec les mods au minimum : attaque chargé 242 (400 sans mod)

Merci d'avance !

Edited by (PS4)tosmatrix3

Big update (and maybe big problems). See first post for changelog.

Edit : Endless loading should be gone now. Please leave a message if you have this kind of problem.

Edit 2 : There's an issue with faction damage checkboxes and with the report when you check the faction damage. This will be fixed soon.

Edit 3 : Should be fixed now.

Edited by Stoi84