Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sub Planets Or "moons"

--Q--TheLoneRonin

There should be sub planets or moons that should be playable like Earths moon for example: there'd be a boss on it too that could breathe in space with a special suit.

The sub planets/ moons are suppose to act as a place where you can have a little more fun oppose to just being able to play on the ground tile sets or ships. When you're on a sub planet/ moon there will be zero gravity that comes with playing on the sub planet/ moon and you will be able to do anything you want in zero gravity like your in space. (We're called Space ninjas for a reason people)

Requirements: You'd need to unlock all the missions that are required planet to play on the sub planet/ moon

EDIT: This is suppose to be a FUN alternative to just doing the same old missions OVER and OVER again because it does get boring sometimes

Edited by Dyingsin80

nightmare missions already have low gravity
we're space ninjas because we travel through space
not because we fight on the moon
many abilitys come from the warframe, so having a suit over the warframe would be counter productive.
(Vauban grabs his teslas from his torso)
so, nothanks

The space suit idea doesn't make sense.. your trying to be realistic, and tbh if you want to be realistic... you cant go to Jupiter wearing what you normally wear, and then be forced to wear a space suit when going into something like Earths moon. It just doesn't make sense.

Haha but its all cool ;)

building a special suit is another key in disguise. 

keys are not that thrilling a game mechanic. it locks players out of content. ehhhh.

as well as the functionality issues Easymac mentioned.

also, Warframes are not Space Suits. we might be IN Space, but we're not capable of surviving without atmosphere. 

otherwise breaking windows would not affect us.

i'm not that surprised either, considering Warframes are atleast partly living things. 

• 3 months later...

There should be sub planets or moons that should be playable like Earths moon for example: there'd be a boss on it too that could breathe in space with a special suit.

The sub planets/ moons are suppose to act as a place where you can have a little more fun oppose to just being able to play on the ground tile sets or ships. When you're on a sub planet/ moon there will be zero gravity that comes with playing on the sub planet/ moon and you will be able to do anything you want in zero gravity like your in space. (We're called Space ninjas for a reason people)

Requirements: You'd need to unlock all the missions that are required planet to play on the sub planet/ moon

EDIT: This is suppose to be a FUN alternative to just doing the same old missions OVER and OVER again because it does get boring sometimes

There are already moons..

- Phobos

- Eris

- Sedna

- Europa

- Ceres

Would LOVE to see Earth's Moon, though (I've got a sneaking suspicion it's where the Grineer HQ is)

Some Luna tilesets would be cool.  Especially if it's where the Twin Queens are.

I'd also like to see some kind of tileset for a Corpus Dyson Array/Swarm around the sun.

Some Luna tilesets would be cool.  Especially if it's where the Twin Queens are.

I'd also like to see some kind of tileset for a Corpus Dyson Array/Swarm around the sun.

I picture the majority of it being this massive enclosed in Grineer settlement, with a few outdoor space pocket spaces that you have to hurry to the next exit while space drains your shields (like the outside ship Invasion missions). It might at first seem like it would just be Grineer Galleons all over again, but picture more of a dystopian cityscape sprawl than a submarine and you'll get an image of how I see the Grineer homestead (with, of course, an Imperial twist for the Twin Queens area).

And what's a Dyson Array?

Hmmm... Interesting... More interesting than around the sun, however, mind be if we saw something like it around some kind of Void tear? Perhaps such a setting could be given to the Corpus Lephantis/Hek (because we know he'll be released eventually) as his base of operations?

What are these "Moons" you speak of?

Look up in the sky tonight. The white orb is a moon. There are many like it but that one's ours.

Hmmm... Interesting... More interesting than around the sun, however, mind be if we saw something like it around some kind of Void tear? Perhaps such a setting could be given to the Corpus Lephantis/Hek (because we know he'll be released eventually) as his base of operations?

Look up in the sky tonight. The white orb is a moon. There are many like it but that one's ours.

Lol. I was just poking fun at op's quotations around moon as if they don't exist. So it seems the "Moons" have snuck up on us. They have reached within orbital range!

Lol. I was just poking fun at op's quotations around moon as if they don't exist. So it seems the "Moons" have snuck up on us. They have reached within orbital range!

Ah yes, "Moons"...

We have dismissed that claim.

Edited by Gelkor

keys are not that thrilling a game mechanic. it locks players out of content. ehhhh.

as well as the functionality issues Easymac mentioned.

also, Warframes are not Space Suits. we might be IN Space, but we're not capable of surviving without atmosphere. 

otherwise breaking windows would not affect us.

i'm not that surprised either, considering Warframes are atleast partly living things. 

Partly living?  We're people in suits of armor.  What's partially living about that?  It's been confirmed that yes, we are or were humans, but something about the Void has changed us.  Given us powers and abilities, and the Warframes channel those powers.  What the heck did you think we were?  Half-dead zombies?

Partly living?  We're people in suits of armor.  What's partially living about that?  It's been confirmed that yes, we are or were humans, but something about the Void has changed us.  Given us powers and abilities, and the Warframes channel those powers.  What the heck did you think we were?  Half-dead zombies?

Warframes are crafted out of more than just computers and steel.

they are atleast some part living.

and wow, this got necro'd? heh.

They're like some kind of biofiber, although, all in all, the nanospores we use could just be because we have to salvage nanotech parts from the Nanomachine of the Technocyte virus (the virus itself isn't entirely a biological entity, after all)

I meant the Tenno inside the suits are human.  And yeah, there definately is something Organic about those Warframes...

They're like some kind of biofiber, although, all in all, the nanospores we use could just be because we have to salvage nanotech parts from the Nanomachine of the Technocyte virus (the virus itself isn't entirely a biological entity, after all)

True.

There are already moons..

- Phobos

- Eris

- Sedna

- Europa

- Ceres

Incorrect. Eris, Sedna and Ceres are all dwarf planets, with the first two being located in the far reaches of the Solar System.

Edited by Gammaion

Reminds me so much of starbound lol... Can't travel amoungst the asteroid debris field without special equipment. Can't go to super cold planets without warm clothing. Tenno don't need to wear armor over their armor unless its a bad to the bone exosuit, or a ride able Jackal.

To be completely accurate, Sedna is not a moon, it's a dwarf planet/planetoid like Pluto.  I'm quite certain that Ceres is too.

Ceres is a dwarf planet. Even though its just a sphere floating through an asteroid belt between Mars, and Jupiter...