The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Shunned

BigVida

For some reason anytime people see an Oberon in games regardless of game type. I'm guilty of this as well, but is there really a valid reason? It's almost like warframe discrimination, when I see volt, Oberon, or Excalibur on survival or defense I drop and take my talents elsewhere. Pointless thread I know but just an observation I made

The game has no group tools. You can't make a group, queue for any specific group, kick people, or search people to invite. So congratulations. You all raged and ranted about how kick features might be used to grief and now this is how grouping works. People join and quit based on bias and shallow opinion just like pub servers with no admins on shooter games.

Enjoy arguing with, and being trolled by people like this guy in the recruiting tab.

In my opinion, Oberon is HALF-good at everything. Most people found in online mode would just spam Reckoning.

My gripe is just about the look, dat skinny arms and turtle torso. -_-

That's the only thing Oberon is useful for in high level survival/defense.

On lower levels it kills everything in a large area.

There just isn't much use for anything else... I really wish DE implement cooldowns on abilities...

I was just pulling a Seth rogan and observing and reporting alright. Not bashing Oberon. I just claimed mine finally and I'm about to start him up when I get off work. So don't cyber smash me for being an American with an opinion/observation. Why does any game that has a grind to it always have such a whiny &#! @(*()$ community?!

I was just pulling a Seth rogan and observing and reporting alright. Not bashing Oberon. I just claimed mine finally and I'm about to start him up when I get off work. So don't cyber smash me for being an American with an opinion/observation. Why does any game that has a grind to it always have such a whiny &#! @(*()$ community?!

Well being part of the problem doesn't help, given that you basically decide to abandon a group just after seeing a certain frame...

There are frames with way better CC options. If CC against those super powered enemies is what you're looking for you'd want to pass up Oberon for something with better CC.

I know, but having better CC vs good enough CC doesn't give you or the group any more benefit.