Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Come Up With The Perfect End Game! (Please Don't Take This Thread Seriously) Updated! Now With Derf Anyo!

gaurdianaq

Tower 9. Is still beatable by a Max Duration Trinity, with a team of Boobens and Novas.

Make T10 have No Energy, including auras and drops

Tower 11 will have no Shields.

Tower 12 will have no Ammo

Tower 13 is Melee only

Tower 14, all enemies are replaced with harvesters

Tower 15, There is a stalker in Every Room.

Edited by ensignvidiot

And then t10 with corrupted ancient toxic disruptor healer scorpion napalm regulator seeker fusion anti leech shockwave shield mine osprey moa laser door roller.

(Sry too tired)

Edit: also has global dispel

Edited by Shradnown

Tower 20 will have 1 room for every Boss, And every boss will get their own room. in addition, All units from the previous towers will spawn and help these new super bosses.

At the end of Tower 20 is 20 stalkers, they will take 20 revives to kill, so someone will have to leave and rejoin in order for the cell to actually get the reward. The reward for tower 20 is all of the handles that everyone needs to finish every prime in the game.

How about a Miniboss based off of the Scorpion? That can shoot grapple hooks as fast as the Twin Vipers with maxed Fire Rate mods? The Grapple hooks instantly drain all energy, deal every type of proc to the enemy warframe, ignore armor, and ragdoll the warframe in random directions violently.

Sounds fun.

Corrupted Napalms

Corrupted Bombards

Corrupted Gunners

Corrupted Grineer Commanders

Corrupted Rollers

Corrupted Corpus Techs

Corrupted Shockwave Moas

Corrupted Fusion Moas

Corrupted Anti Moas

Corrupted Leech Ospreys

Corrupted Ancient Healers

Corrupted Ancient Disruptors

Corrupted Toxic Ancients

All of this enemies have the same practical solution, Radial Disarm A_A

Game is so easy but rarely can find someone on pluto and rarely someone doing more then 30 waves in odd and its so boring till you reach chalanging waves, i wish to start odd from wave 60 ,, there is no endgame content, i have all weapons i can get except detron, no clue how to get it and i dont care much anyway.

New T4+ rewards include Soma Prime, Galatine Prime, Loki Prime, Super Primed Formas that can let you modify all slots, Super Prime Catalyst/Reactors that quadruple mod capacities!

Note that all come as blueprints with 3 parts each, with a .1% drop rate. The other % is just a bunch of Nano spores. 

I'd actually like to give tier 9 a go. Sure, it would be an unholy abomination of pure evil but I'd still like to try it for myself.

Tier 9?

Brand new sets of enemies.

Corrupted Wraith - Basically, an Orokin's corpse that can phase through walls, unleash an AoE blast capable of insta-killing anything within two - three rooms of the epicenter, and a 100% chance that its melee strikes will deal slash damage. And just being in the same room causes you to be knocked down every time it moves.

Corrupted Fish - It's a giant tuna. It attacks with smaller tuna. Each tuna explodes and ragdolls your Warframe. It also floods the room somehow, which causes suffocation damage. That's faster.