Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Magazine Warp Or Trick Mag. Now.

TwoCrabs

9 modpoints for 30% magazine increase? no. thats just bad.
either you increase the 30% to arround 60%
or you decrease the required point from 9 to 5.
noone will ever use these mods, if you dont buff them a little
and dont even start with "its a beginners-mod". no.

-Maine

-Maine

mate it just so happens that i use both those mods on nearly every weapon build i make and i find that they are fine as they are

mate it just so happens that i use both those mods on nearly every weapon build i make and i find that they are fine as they are

....uh...wat....youre like the only person I know in this game that actually puts them on O__o and Im not even kidding

-Maine

Let me remind you that the Devs are not anyones servants. If you dont like it then dont use it or dont play

Let me remind you that the Devs are not anyones servants. If you dont like it then dont use it or dont play

That's hardly an excuse for all the filler/bandaid mods and lackluster frames we have and hardly an excuse for shoddy design that's been left un-tweaked update after update. 

A key example here, that thing called blocking that DE had SO many cool ideas to implement for a fix...

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Reflex_Guard

More on topic

I agree with buffing mods like these. I'm amazed they even gave Metal Auger any treatment whatsoever. I feel quite a few of these mods would be better off fused with one another (if a Nightmare mod hasn't covered it all-together) or for mods like Hand-Spring, just remove them and give that instant hand-spring animation to Constitution. 

Edited by Hastur609

Make Ammo Drum go up to 90% like Trick mag does. Having 1026 reserved bullets for my Supra may actually make me consider using it. Maybe.

EDIT: Pfft, got Magazine Warp and Ammo Drum mixed up, where was my head? Either way both could use a serious buff.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

It does need a buff. I could just throw on Wildfire to save myself a mod slot, along with getting some fire damage. Hell, Tainted Mag has +60% magazine size, for the same price. That's double what Magazine Warp has.

Please, DE, consider buffing it.

its just one of many mods that are more a waste of mod slot, there are about 20 mods that need buff/rework or can be removed from the game

atleast its not as bad as hollow-poinit, which only lowers the damage/dps

Edited by Monolake

You must have missed all the promises they made and haven't even come close to fulfilling in these livestreams. 

Have they shown progress and scripted animations of those other promises because they actually showed parrying and counter attack animations. They also showed male ember but that's beside the point