Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cells

Zaresin

They're currently like Control Modules  and Alloy Plates used to be, maybe at some point they'll do the same thing to Orokin Cells and up the drop rate to stupid amounts so people will never worry about them again

I think con-mods is a bad example because I have like 770 of them...

You know, with as many things that need these little buggers and in such large quantities, you would think they would drop more often....or at least get them more often from the extractors.  What are your guys opinions on them?

that its perfect.

it wasts my time and I feel no motivation whats so ever to even farm it, even though I need it to craft pretty much every blueprint that I have grined to get in the past few months.

thats the sign of perfect implemantion of an in game resource.

Edited by EagleRise

If you need Orokin Cell than you should group with Nekros and go to ODD up to wave 40. You should be able to get 2-4 of them. If you need lots of them than ask more Nekro to go with you...

Personal record so far

3 Nekros + ODD + waves 60 = 17 Orokin Cells...

The key is NOT to go with Nova if you need Nekros to loot the enemy...

Edited by ExorcistEX

Bleh, got 60+ of them. Things that are real pain are Neural Sensors. Everything needs them and they are always needed. Once you build all Primes you will have surplus of Orokin Cells.

Farming Alad V for Havester back before they said ride with Grineer in invasion...so I got 70+ Neural Sensors and 170+ Cells...I dont think I will need to worry about resources for awhile (credit and core are another story...)

increasing Orokin Cell's drop rate would just destroy the rarity of the weapons that require it.

Weapons that require Cells are not rare... it's jst that the current trend is that new weapons.. regardless if they are good or not.. require cells to build because thats the ressource most people don't have a *beep*load of.

The Key is to know that Nova + nekros works... nekros just has to spamm faster...

I can loot the same body 3-4 times before it disappeared. With Nova Mprime, I can loot 2 (3 if the body didnt disappear with the Mprime) And also with the ridiculous power range with Mprime (which most of the people equip max power range and some even added the corrupted mod to increase it...) you cant loot all the target unless you have the same power range and not to mention you have to go all over the place to find the loots.

Before they got rid of Infested, Cassini and Mimas where the place to go, especially Mimas as you could do 30+ easily. It gets you 3+ cells going to at least 30 mins, I even went out with 8 once.

If you prefer a Mobile Defense to level gear, go to Kiste on Ceres. 1-3 cells per run, some runs you may go null, other you may get up to 5.

Still not good? Want a boss run? Go to ODA, Lephantis drops Neurodes and Cells at a really good rate, I usually go out with 1 cell, sometimes 3-4. Sometimes ill get many Neurodes, just rng.

Not good as a boss that drops them? Theres Ruk and Krill, even though they are a pain, they drop those at a fair amount. If you want to vary, go to Nuovo on Ceres also, its a higher level survival and gets you those T3 keys along.

There are plenty and varied forms of farming Cells, I usually go on those and get a surplus of Cells without getting bored of doing the same mission over and over. Ofc if you are in a hurry to build that weapon that requires cells, you get frustrated quicker, the trick is to not worry about it, you will get your weapon sooner or later, it will seem sooner if you stop worrying.

Also whenever Infested invade Saturn or Ceres, thats the time to actually farm.

As to people posting to go on ODDs, I find them really boring to go after cells, they are slower, and unless you get really really lucky, it seems more of a waste of time.

Just farm the Burston Prime, you'll end up having a lot of cells. If you already have it, farm it again, and you will end up netting a lot of cells without noticing ;)

It's a material from the Orokin era, so it's rare.

But it doesn't drop in the Orokin Void, and not all missions of Orokin Derelict, where you can find weapons that require them.

They're called Orokin Cells for a reason.

Wait what?

Edited by matto

The Key is to know that Nova + nekros works... nekros just has to spamm faster...

I also agree that Nova isnt problem for Desecrete. You just need Nekros with proper Desecrete spam build ( efficiency+range ), dont take half assed Nekros with you ( that ones that use SotD and say that Nova is bad ). It is all about spam. Melted bodies stay there for second or 2 so you have enough time too spam Desecrete. Natural Talent aura helps if you have one but it isnt mandatory.

I can loot the same body 3-4 times before it disappeared. With Nova Mprime, I can loot 2 (3 if the body didnt disappear with the Mprime) And also with the ridiculous power range with Mprime (which most of the people equip max power range and some even added the corrupted mod to increase it...) you cant loot all the target unless you have the same power range and not to mention you have to go all over the place to find the loots.

Ok, then: 

The Key is understanding the ability of Nekros.

You can NEVER "loot a body 3 times".

If you loot it, it will disappear, then drop something.

If it does not disappear, your skill did not work.

If you really don´t know it just read about Descrate in the wiki until then start talking nonsense about it on the forums, k?

I also agree that Nova isnt problem for Desecrete. You just need Nekros with proper Desecrete spam build ( efficiency+range ), dont take half assed Nekros with you ( that ones that use SotD and say that Nova is bad ). It is all about spam. Melted bodies stay there for second or 2 so you have enough time too spam Desecrete. Natural Talent aura helps if you have one but it isnt mandatory.

My build is the max power efficiency (inc. the corrupted mod) and normal max power range but this is not the issue. The issue is melted bodies stay longer or normal dead bodies stay longer? As said I can loot the dead bodies 1-2 more times if they are not melted. Which means if the Mprime melted 10 bodies and I loot 2 time less which means I lose 20 possible items...

Ok, then: 

If you really don´t know it just read about Descrate in the wiki until then start talking nonsense about it on the forums, k?

Yeah right, I have to make a video to prove that I can loot more than 1 time. From my experience, after it drop something you still can keep looting it UNTIL it disappeared. Loot the same body 2-3 times is normal.

Edited by ExorcistEX

If you need Orokin Cell than you should group with Nekros and go to ODD up to wave 40. You should be able to get 2-4 of them. If you need lots of them than ask more Nekro to go with you...

Personal record so far

3 Nekros + ODD + waves 60 = 17 Orokin Cells...

The key is NOT to go with Nova if you need Nekros to loot the enemy...

you can loot the enemy even with nova, it works a lot better then with other frames

Ok, then: 

well, i don't know if it's a bug then, but sometimes you can desecrate  a corpose multyple times, maybe it's something related to lag, but it happens ... also slash based weapons can turn enemies into pieces and each piece can be desecrated and coutn as "1 entire corpose"

Edited by Regar