Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cells

Zaresin

I find ODD to be useless for orokin cells I frequently play to wave 40 and never get more than 1 if any.

Helene is a really good place to both rank up gear and get orokin cells I have about 40 just for Helene consistently going just to wave 15.

Thats so true... whenever I go to helene to rank aweapon I always end up looting orokin s

I usually play always Saturn or Ceres survival so I never had a problem with Orokin cells... got a hundred if I remember correctly.

Neural Sensors is what I always have to go and farm for it... Usually Alad V, he drops 2 at once.

Edited by CookingFood

They piss me off. I have over 50 of every other resource, but I am always low on Orokin cells since Catalysts, Reactors, and Forma all require one, and then several Prime weapons take 10-15. The only thing that comes close is the 20 Gallium that the LAnka requires, but that wasn' bad at all since hardly anything else uses Gallium.

You know, with as many things that need these little buggers and in such large quantities, you would think they would drop more often....or at least get them more often from the extractors.  What are your guys opinions on them?

I expected there to be more in Orokin Derilect, but I hardly ever get any there. It's a sad stat of affairs really, Ruk doesn't drop them like he used to either, and now he takes longer to kill (though it's actually fun to fight him now)

If you need Orokin Cell than you should group with Nekros and go to ODD up to wave 40. You should be able to get 2-4 of them. If you need lots of them than ask more Nekro to go with you...

Personal record so far

3 Nekros + ODD + waves 60 = 17 Orokin Cells...

The key is NOT to go with Nova if you need Nekros to loot the enemy...

ODA. Much more efficient.

... I am always low on Orokin cells since Catalysts, Reactors, and Forma all require one...

Is there some way of getting Catalysts, Reactors and Forma that I'm not aware of, other than events and log in bonuses.  I don't have many Orokin Cells, but they EASILY keep pace with how many of those BPs I get.