The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Found A Massive Bug!

Wrath_Of_Chrysalis

Insect = bug?

Then stomach bacteria that cause diarrhea is not a bug. The flu is not a bug. The myriad small and not so small problems that beset computer games are not bugs.

Only insects.

RIGHT.

Edited by Kalenath

Insect = bug?

Then stomach bacteria that cause diarrhea is not a bug. The flu is not a bug. The myriad small and not so small problems that beset computer games are not bugs.

Only insects.

RIGHT.

No, insects =/= bugs

True bugs are from the hemiptera group. These guys have specialized mouthparts built into a piercing proboscis. 

giant_water_bug_bolivia_kev_2.jpg

This, is a massive bug.

Edited by AscendantWyvern

So, true bugs and false bugs.

Okay.

Next time you complain about a 'glitch in computer code that causes problems not associated with the direct action of said computer code', please use the correct terminology instead of the word 'bug'.

(Not that I really expect anyone to do so. After all, that is just silly. Kind of like trying to get people on the internet to use proper diction.)

Edited by Kalenath

Insect = bug?

Only insects.

RIGHT.

So, true bugs and false bugs.

Okay.

Next time you complain about a 'glitch in computer code that causes problems not associated with the direct action of said computer code', please use the correct terminology instead of the word 'bug'.

(Not that I really expect anyone to do so. After all, that is just silly. Kind of like trying to get people on the internet to use proper diction.)

Don't be ridiculous.

Yes, we all get it. The word "bug" has several meanings. I'm pretty sure everyone here has seen a pun before.

The problem is that the OP did not even post a picture of a bug, in any sense of the word.

That there is a crustacean. Surely you are familiar with crustaceans. They're not even insects.

I called it out on the very fourth reply, and another user (Siubijeni) identified this creature specifically as Bathynomus giganteus.

Here, educate yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_isopod

(Oh, and before you go on another sanctimonious "diction" crusade, try to make sure you aren't completely wrong to begin with.)

Don't be ridiculous.

Yes, we all get it. The word "bug" has several meanings. I'm pretty sure everyone here has seen a pun before.

The problem is that the OP did not even post a picture of a bug, in any sense of the word.

That there is a crustacean. Surely you are familiar with crustaceans. They're not even insects.

I called it out on the very fourth reply, and another user (Siubijeni) identified this creature specifically as Bathynomus giganteus.

Here, educate yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_isopod

(Oh, and before you go on another sanctimonious "diction" crusade, try to make sure you aren't completely wrong to begin with.)

THATS THE JOKE. ITS A CRUSTACEAN AND NOT A GLITCH OR BUG!