Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberons Reckoning Is Probally The Funnest Skill In Game.

(PSN)Kosyne

i like volt's last skill....but when theres alot of gadgets around, it feels like im on a rave party and volts the DJ. and the mobs are the people partyin. its so dope. they're raising their hands while shaking 

freakin

rave

party. 

the cinematics on the last skill of ash is so awesome

I tried ash today and I was pretty underwhelmed with his last skill, cast it about 5-6 times most of the time instead of seeing what ash was doing I would get lovely close ups of random objects, doors, walls once what I eventually figured out to be rhino's backside. A few of the times I activated it and it was only about 4-5 seconds later that something happened. The last time I used it I began to float, at first I was floating at about the height of a charger then about grineer height (at which point the charger's could no longer hurt me) this continued until ash was floating so high I could no longer get through doorways and had to teleport my way to extraction. I really need to figure out how to upload screen shots from PS4 without needing facebook. 

Anyhoo my favourite skill is loki's radial disarm especially on corpus why on earth the little stun baton thing suddenly sprouts from the top of a MOA is beyond me but it looks hilarious and watching them try to boot people to death is amusing.

Before it was patched, Switch Teleporting Raptor from the sky and trapping it inside the house in the centre of the boss arena, then proceeding to gangb**g it with 3 other Lokis with our primarys on full blast non-stop.

Edited by yuio678