Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can De Add A Script To Prevent People Keep Joining Back The Same Session?

ExorcistEX

Can DE add a script to prevent people keep joining back the same session? There have reason why people leave the game session (not going to specify them as there have quite a few of them and they are common issue.) But the problem is people will keep joining back to the same session if there is no other session you can join. you may say people can go solo or private instead but how about let us host a new public session?

So my suggestion is give us another option for leting us host a new public session instead of keep trying to join other player's session.

+1, I see no reason that either idea shouldn't be implemented.

@KONAir
It depends on your location and what nodes you want to run, as well as ping limits and all that.

There are plenty of times I'll look at a node and see 2 teams are there.  If I leave a group because I dont like how they play or something, such as a troll is there, the chances that I'll rejoin that group if I select the node again is quite high.
There should be something that prevents rejoining a team you have left.

The script idea is bad, the "create new session" idea is wonderful.

Sometimes you leave a session because you realize you had some warframe/weapon still equipped that you were just looking over, and forgot to change back.

@Inez

And that can be solved by having the people just invite you back into the mission if you want to play with the same group as before. I think that OP was just meaning that if you click "Play Now" you wouldn't get teamed up with the same group you had left. Of course you could still be invited back at any time, it just prevents randomly rejoining them.

+1 agreed, the amount of times ive gone back into a bugged mission on xini or similar with an enemy stuck in a wall/floor/whatever and even mag pulling or rhino stomping everywhere doesnt finish it off so your stuck but the host wont leave and end the farse, instead we leave, try to requeue for a new game but end back in the bugged one.

thats when u just wanna smash your monitor to bits in a fit of rage.

I actually want people to return sometimes (disconnection errors, their power goes out but come back before we are finished, etc).

===

Right now, if you try to join via friends/clan/etc. list, you cannot rejoin.

HOWEVER, if you attempt to rejoin via random matching, you can rejoin.

This makes no sense to me.  It should be the other way around.