Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Friendliest Player I Am Played With So Far.

TeddyBear

Thats why I am not a fan of Mdef, joined one for an alert the other day it was part way through and I spawned next to the three who were already playing. They were all stood around the terminal arguing, I asked why no one had put the data thing in yet had it glitched? No none of them wanted to carry it incase they missed out on kills so all of them were waiting for one of the others to go back and get it. Sadly I joined the alert with about a minute left so I couldn't leave. So I ran all the way back to the spawn point (the others just stood next to the terminal waiting) I fought my way back to the spawn point picked it up and fought my way back to the terminal put it in, and promptly all 3 scattered to go camp doorways sadly one or two of them weren't very good and kept going down and letting enemies past then moaning because I was just being a noob and guarding the system instead of camping a doorway I tried explaining that I was stopping the enemies from destroying it but one of them insisted I leave it to go revive him because it didn't matter if we failed as long as he didn't have to use a revive, naturally I left him to die and had to defend the point myself.

Hack complete one more to go... I picked up the data thing and they all legged it to the next point so I took my time collecting the mods at the doors they camped, they weren't happy I held them up which was hilarious considering they spent the first half of the game standing around arguing. I legged it over to the next point put it in and they all scatter again I defend the system for a while until I get snuck up on by a shield lancer conga line which batted me into the shield lancer approaching from the front, who batted me right back. I asked for help they all declined to come back as they were busy. Shield lancers play tennis with me for a while, while the rest of the grineer begin to destroy the terminal. In the end mission failed and my poor Ash was very battered from the constant shield bashing. 

Post game, all my fault if only I had camped a door way like the others we would have won, I got called many names for not knowing that if you stand more then 50m away from the terminal the enemies wont attack it. It was a harrowing experience.

Loki: "hey guise could we stay around here so more enemies spawn?"

Frost: "stfu"

Nova: "shot de fuk up nub dun tell mi how 2 ply"

Loki: *picks up datamass, Decoys to unreachable spot above door, Switch Teleports, drops datamass, leaves"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

faceimage.jpg

Edited by Ishki88

snip/

Post game, all my fault if only I had camped a door way like the others we would have won, I got called many names for not knowing that if you stand more then 50m away from the terminal the enemies wont attack it. It was a harrowing experience.

Can someone confirm this? Sounds like horrible mechanic, prone to be abused.

Yesterday I was in sedna-kappa, my vauban was 15 lv because it has been formad and im always using vauban esprit helmet then someone(his rank 7) he said omg why are you using that helmet, it's a useless helmet it reduces your shield and gives you 15 bonus energy, I wasn't sure if he was troll or really unskilled player but later on he said "vauban needs more shield and vitality because hes dying so fast" I said it's a defensive warframe you don't need those mods on it maybe except shield mod(cant spell it the name of that mod right now).

So in short sometimes some players really have no knowledge of this game, perhaps most of them are coming from cod,bf4 like that and they thinks it's works like cod etc.

Happen to me on kappa yesterday , some guys (under rank 7) Try'ed to teach me how to play , I was nova , but hmm , he attempt to play "bad &#!" with me , like acting he had to go , for leeching since he lose to arguing.... had to get him with Tp trolling , in the end i had to choose Res someone ,res him , protect pod... : my choise was :

-Res the second guys , And go back to save pod but It would make this silly kid happy

-Res Both and be sure to lose just because i can screw him , and when XP do'esnt matter you just don't care about victory or defeat...

-M prime before going and res them...

I'm pretty sure anyone who read probably guess i choose my second option... Why? simply because I can , and I had nothing to do,since low ranked guys wanted to play like that , and act as afk to leech ,Even throught i'm a bit "sorry" for the two others guys who did'nt asked for anything (even if they could , save the pod for me , or not tryng to res that guys)

Your post made me blind :/

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...

Anyways, some people think they know everything and then die and *@##$ that everyone sucks but him...

a kid once tried to offend me, because I told him on (old) kappa to stay in the room to get more exp.
he called me a "turbo-nerd" (lol) and tried to offend me by saying that Team fortress 2 (cus ma name) is for kids hahaha <:,D this comunity sometimes

-Maine

i meant he was the only person that stayed in the room near console. 

That doesn't mean that he was the only who knew how to play the game. It means he was the only one who knew how to play it in the same way you do.

Each person will play a game the way it is more fun for them. In your case "fun" probably translates into "teamwork", which I think is great. But for other people "fun" translates into something different. Unless you understand what that means you won't be able to talk others into doing things your way. Saying others don't know how to play just because they don't have fun the same way you do will usually end up bad like that.

Lol today I went Banshee on Sedna-Kappa.  As we are heading to the Grineer Computers, one player says.

"Go away Banshee you are not needed."

I said "Are you really talking s$@t to the person who has the datamass?"  -_-

Wasn't in the mood for trolling but 3 of us were waiting for the player and he was just blabbing a whole bunch of nonsense.  Calling me a high rank scrub because I'm using Banshee -_-

every warframe is welcome! :D my only regret with Banshee is her ult-attack doesn't play dubstep.

Lol today I went Banshee on Sedna-Kappa.  As we are heading to the Grineer Computers, one player says.

"Go away Banshee you are not needed."

I said "Are you really talking s$@t to the person who has the datamass?"  -_-

Wasn't in the mood for trolling but 3 of us were waiting for the player and he was just blabbing a whole bunch of nonsense.  Calling me a high rank scrub because I'm using Banshee -_-

I swear, if all frames had a set of different nationalities, the game would be one big ode to racism XD But yeah, kind on the far side of the ridiculous when you think about it.

What is this? We all know how horrible pugs can be, you dont have to remember us on that.

And that "I can stop with the blessing..." is funny as hell. I had one Frost in T3 defense that said "never anger Frost in defense" and he left. Must i say that i carried 2 people with low level frames through that T3 defense.

Some people tend to think that they are needed if they use specific frames.

Same... it's like they're thinking "I'm essential" while you could, you know, quit the mission, rerun it and use Frost or Trinity yourself. People feel helluva entitled when they're playing 'those' frames. Never occurs to them that there's probably a few thousand more Frost or Trinity players out there and a good lot of them being much more decent people.

Edited by Wiegraf

"Only the Volt knows how to play" just because they didn't play exactly your way, being sarcastic towards Trinity, who has just proven to you that she was actually helping you, creating a forum thread just to whine some more... Dear OP, no matter how "pro" you are (or how "pro" you think you are) - I truly hope that matchmaking will never throw us in the same group.

No, people who run off into other rooms screw everyone over (including themselves, funnily enough).

They deny the others shared xp, make it harder to collect drops while ensuring a good defence of the console, it makes it much easier for people to miss drops, if they go far enough the interfere with the spawns which means less xp and drops for everyone, they make reviving them take longer which means the console is more open to attack and they deny themselves shared xp from what the rest of the team does kill (not that this part concerns me).

The tactic has no upside and is therefore not the right way to play those missions. That is why I never, ever revive that sort of player. I save my help for people who at least give a nod to the fact that it is a co-op game.

Edited by Silvershadow66

Thats why I am not a fan of Mdef, joined one for an alert the other day it was part way through and I spawned next to the three who were already playing. They were all stood around the terminal arguing, I asked why no one had put the data thing in yet had it glitched? No none of them wanted to carry it incase they missed out on kills so all of them were waiting for one of the others to go back and get it. Sadly I joined the alert with about a minute left so I couldn't leave. So I ran all the way back to the spawn point (the others just stood next to the terminal waiting) I fought my way back to the spawn point picked it up and fought my way back to the terminal put it in, and promptly all 3 scattered to go camp doorways sadly one or two of them weren't very good and kept going down and letting enemies past then moaning because I was just being a noob and guarding the system instead of camping a doorway I tried explaining that I was stopping the enemies from destroying it but one of them insisted I leave it to go revive him because it didn't matter if we failed as long as he didn't have to use a revive, naturally I left him to die and had to defend the point myself.

Hack complete one more to go... I picked up the data thing and they all legged it to the next point so I took my time collecting the mods at the doors they camped, they weren't happy I held them up which was hilarious considering they spent the first half of the game standing around arguing. I legged it over to the next point put it in and they all scatter again I defend the system for a while until I get snuck up on by a shield lancer conga line which batted me into the shield lancer approaching from the front, who batted me right back. I asked for help they all declined to come back as they were busy. Shield lancers play tennis with me for a while, while the rest of the grineer begin to destroy the terminal. In the end mission failed and my poor Ash was very battered from the constant shield bashing.

Talking about kill @#&amp;*(s, I'm prettym much the opposite, I stick with the guy who has the data mass to help him/her get to the terminal since they could be using a sidearm that's weak.These guys need to pull the stick out their backside and work together. Arguing never solves anything.

You shouldn't blame yourself, the team (the 3 people that were already in there) seemed broken to begin with. They should just man up and take the damn datamass. Hurts my brain to even see such selfishness.Its not your fault you didn't know about them not spawning if you keep away far enough, even I didnt know that till just now. Again.. in my eyes it wasnt your fault... selfishness is the detrimental factor which caused the failure of the mission.

Edited by Genzaio