Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think I'm Over Nova.

VeryNinja

Try playing frost for a while, all you do is snowglobe everywhere, and the worst part is you would think a Warframe centered around snow, would not be affected by the cold, but that logic was thrown out the window :/

Certainly not what I do.

I only snowglobe in really tight situations, Defence, or in rescues. Otherwise, I use all the other abilities (Freeze, Ice Wave and Avalanche).

Freeze works great if theres a heavy unit and you need to reload. Just stick him where he is and kill him when you're done. Ice wave, Great for corridors of enemies, and avalanche if your vastly outnumbered all around.

Those who think Frost is JUST snowglobe, are not good with Frost. Being proficient with all Frames abilities is the key to having fun, and being truly skillful at this game

Just finished a high level survival. I don't know any other frame you can take into a Tier 3 grineer survival while level 20, go to 20 mins, and not die once. And get a large proportion of the damage.

Every frame can really with the right setup. Loki is just the easy mode way of doing things. Effciency mod + helm and 3x duration mod = perma invis = basically god mode. I loved it at first but it gets boring real fast. 

Every frame can really with the right setup. Loki is just the easy mode way of doing things. Effciency mod + helm and 3x duration mod = perma invis = basically god mode. I loved it at first but it gets boring real fast. 

solo loki only enjoys half of the fun, dude

we are talking of true Lokies, dadicated to troll friend and foes 100% of their time, with disco sticks as free samples

Edited by Regar

Sixty5, on 02 Feb 2014 - 7:14 PM, said:

Going back to Banshee after playing Nova, I found that the difference between 650% damage and 200% damage is pretty big.

Also, having real cc is nice.

Then you must not be talking about Banshee, because her CC sucks. Any CC that locks your frame down for as much time as it locks enemies down, while also leaving you completely vulnerable to every ranged enemy outside that "CC" is trash. I know you can't be talking about her knockdown, it has about as much range as a shove, and lasts about the same amount of time.

And as for Sonar... I would rather take a combo 200% damage, plus 50% movement and attack speed slow, plus explosion goodness for the lower level stuff than a finicky highlight ability that is absolutely useless until absurdly high levels and can sometimes highlight parts of enemies that you can't even aim at because of cover or attack angles.

Seriously, quit trying to talk Banshee up. The only reason to take a Banshee is because a group wants a handicap or they want to obliterate a non-damage capped boss. Banshee can be replaced by any other frame besides Ash and Valkyr, and they will do better. Actually, scratch that, at least Valkyr can hysteria and be a walking agro magnet in the middle of a horde until the other frames get it controlled, and Ash can do an emergency extract if necessary. Banshee can play dubstub and get shot by a heavy half a centimeter outside her range.

Without serious reworks Banshee will never be on the same level a Nova is, much less the level Loki is on.

Loki=trickster obviously, I even figured out how to use loki in the most fun way, 

1:Use radial disarm

2:Go invisible

3:place decoy far away

4:use switch teleport with decoy

5:watch everyone use their dildos at the decoy pole, while killing them >:D

for added entertainment, have nyx's chaos

Then you must not be talking about Banshee, because her CC sucks. Any CC that locks your frame down for as much time as it locks enemies down, while also leaving you completely vulnerable to every ranged enemy outside that "CC" is trash. I know you can't be talking about her knockdown, it has about as much range as a shove, and lasts about the same amount of time.

And as for Sonar... I would rather take a combo 200% damage, plus 50% movement and attack speed slow, plus explosion goodness for the lower level stuff than a finicky highlight ability that is absolutely useless until absurdly high levels and can sometimes highlight parts of enemies that you can't even aim at because of cover or attack angles.

Seriously, quit trying to talk Banshee up. The only reason to take a Banshee is because a group wants a handicap or they want to obliterate a non-damage capped boss. Banshee can be replaced by any other frame besides Ash and Valkyr, and they will do better. Actually, scratch that, at least Valkyr can hysteria and be a walking agro magnet in the middle of a horde until the other frames get it controlled, and Ash can do an emergency extract if necessary. Banshee can play dubstub and get shot by a heavy half a centimeter outside her range.

Without serious reworks Banshee will never be on the same level a Nova is, much less the level Loki is on.

Obviously you have no clue what you're talking about. banshee is awesome. I control the whole map with her, you're just doing it wrong ... Get over your noobey Nova already and get down with the real ninja ^^

Got a loki, got it to lvl 20 and stuck some range and efficiency mods on it.

Now all enemies are infested.

:P well everyone has thier oppinion.

Im continuing to play my little nova ( MY LITTLE NOVA, MY LITTLE NOVA!...oh god) till BIrdframe releases,...BRAWWWKRAWWW!

This. I kek at people who complain about MP. By all means Novas, keep wasting that xp on your already leveled 30 frame and give it all to me and my weaponsssss :D

What makes you think it's a waste? Some of us actually like the fact that we're helping other players. What a shock, I know.