Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods & Artifacts : List & Explanations (As Of Update 6.5)

ap0k41yp5

I think Warframe Melee Mods upgrade the whole damage, charge and normal. But melee damage mods for melee only upgrade normal damage. But you can try it out easily and reply, I'd like to know that, too.

No, meele mods only effect regular meele and not charge.

This goes for both Warframe and regular meele mods.

Multishot only fires 2 bullets at once I believe.

It can fire as many as your percentage allows. I've got 130% multishot on my Akbolto(From 3 mods), and I've seen it fire 3 bolts at once.

And as for Warframe Melee damage, I can also verify that it only effects ordinary melee. My Cronus does more damage with a normal melee than a charged attack. This is with about 200% melee damage on my WF, and 50% melee damage or so on the Cronus itself.

Edited by Blevins

Do these artifacts even exist. I haven't seen them equipped once or seen an ? alert with them. I checked the alert notifications and saw no sign of them too. I really doubt these are rarer than orokin catalysts and reactors. All these rifle amp alerts and no shotgun amp :(

Affinity Amp : Increases the affinity you gain from kills.

Dead Eye : Increases the damage you deal with snipers.

Electrical Resistance : Decreases the elecricity damage you sustain.

Fire Resistance : Decreases the fire damage you sustain.

Frost Insulation : Decreases the freeze damage you sustain.

Laser Deflection : Makes you deflect lasers damage.

Loot Detector : Shows loot crates/containers/corpses on your radar.

Physique : Increases you maximum health.

Pistol Amp : Increases the damage you deal with pistols.

Shotgun Amp : Increases the damage you deal with shotguns.

Sprint Boost : Increases your speed while sprinting.

Toxin Resistance : Decreases the poison damage you sustain.

Yea, can we please get a source here? I can understand a few of them being in the game if not now then later, but seriously, Laser Deflection. We need citations man!

Edited by ProjectRay12

quick question on the shield recharge mod, if i have 1000 shield and it took 5 seconds to get back from 0 the mod would make it take say 4 seconds?

and if the recharge takes 3 seconds to start, this mod would not make the time in between damge and the recharge start any differant?

Edited by CamoPsycho

quick question on the shield recharge mod, if i have 1000 shield and it took 5 seconds to get back from 0 the mod would make it take say 4 seconds?

and if the recharge takes 3 seconds to start, this mod would not make the time in between damge and the recharge start any differant?

If i understand your question correctly, then it depends on the mod.

fx, ive got a 20-ish% and a 70-ish% shield recharge mod. They will both ofc cause quite a difference in speed for my shields to regenerate.

What i dont know is this: do shield recharge mods influence the "time from last dmg taken to recharge begins" in anyway.