Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Weapons Anticipation Megathread

Phoenix86

Well, if you listen to the people who say that every weapon that's a vandal is Corpus, then that'd make both Braton Prime and Lato Prime Corpus weapons that have Prime variants. Really I just want a prime directed laser weapon that functions like the flux rifle, since the Orokin void has lasers.

not really orokin made them first when they died out corpus made there own that's why there's Vandal and Prime of it

not really orokin made them first when they died out corpus made there own that's why there's Vandal and Prime of it

Well, I'm kinda saying the same thing. Couldn't there be some Orokin Flux Rifle that the Corpus tried to copy, hence their own? Just saying I want one because a good bit of Orokin stuff we've seen uses energy and not projectiles (maybe that's why the Tenno used projectile-based weaponry, because the Sentients made defense/resistances for the Orokin energy, or used it against them).

I hope they will NEVER release soma prime. basic version is too strong allready.

I take it you never saw the concept, right? Unless I've not modded the Soma right, I don't find it that impressive for high levels.

Well, I'm kinda saying the same thing. Couldn't there be some Orokin Flux Rifle that the Corpus tried to copy, hence their own? Just saying I want one because a good bit of Orokin stuff we've seen uses energy and not projectiles (maybe that's why the Tenno used projectile-based weaponry, because the Sentients made defense/resistances for the Orokin energy, or used it against them).

Well if DE want's that i guess it could happen

I don't think it will happen not because it is corpus.

It is in the clan labs.

Looking at the holes we have now...

Boar (impact)

Braton (Slash)

Burston (Slash)

Paris (Puncture)

Latron (Puncture)

Not very many Tenno primaries to pick from actually. I think that list needs more mid range so Boltor is likely, but Cernos and Vectis would both give us more impact. I would kill for Tigris Prime as an over/under shotgun, but I don't think they've done that yet.

Bronco Prime (impact)

Lato Prime (Slash)

Sicarus Prime (Impact)

Need puncture and slow projectiles, and a throwing weapon. Thinking Hikou Prime, but if they're doing Boltor then Bolto could be on the table and Hikou added to the void separate from prime access.

Dakra (Slash)

Fang (Puncture)

Glaive (slash)

Orhtos (Slash)

Reaper (Slash)

Skana (Slash)

Needs something big and heavy, and impact. Magistar or Fragor. probably Fragor for Rhino. Kogake also possible. I feel like there are several more good options, but they don't seem to fit Rhino in my mind and they're all slash.

Edited by VKhaun

Well, if you listen to the people who say that every weapon that's a vandal is Corpus, then that'd make both Braton Prime and Lato Prime Corpus weapons that have Prime variants.

They are, Corpus and their Orokin fetish just had to go make their own. If it turns out that there was a Prime Flux which utilized the Void laser technology and the Corpus made their own version of it, I'd buy it.

I take it you never saw the concept, right? Unless I've not modded the Soma right, I don't find it that impressive for high levels.

I highly doubt that was a legit concept. It looked too much like the original. Also, the Soma is too overpowered. If a prime version was released, they need to 1) make it a high mastery 2) nerf the original.

I highly doubt that was a legit concept. It looked too much like the original. Also, the Soma is too overpowered. If a prime version was released, they need to 1) make it a high mastery 2) nerf the original.

It was legit. I found it on the page of a DE artist. It was legit. So much so that it was taken down soon after. There's no doubt about that. Rebecca said that it was just concept though, so it might not actually materialize. But that does show that it's a possibility. Doubt whether or not it'll ever be released, but don't down the legitimacy of that concept. It most certainly is legit.

No Corpus Weapons* , Grineer or Infested Weapons can be Primes.

Boltor, Bolto and Lex would make sense.

*Lato and Braton are reverse engineered from Lato Prime / Braton Prime by the Corpus but not of Corpus Origin. I see them as made and marketed for the public use of any race out in the universe to make profit.

Same goes for the Snipetron which either may be reverse engineered from the Lanka and converted to fire Bullets instead of Corpus Energy Projectiles for public use because Bullet technology is easier to maintain and the Corpus don't want to share their energy technology with everyone or.. which is a stretch... maybe there was a Snipetron Prime and Corpus not only reverse engineered it like LAto / Braton but took the core design for themselfes to develope their first Energy Based Corpus Sniper.

Atleast that's the Lore i see fit.

Oooh. Scindo Prime sounds pretty... I'd just have it for looks, but still.

It's real. Rebecca confirmed.

If I recall correctly weren't there 3 or 4 concepts on the image? They all looked reasonably different from the original and although blurry, prime-like to an extent. Aside from that, as people have stated it was confirmed by Rebecca.

Edited by Naith