Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R.i.p Detron

xicx

that spread  has really messed up this weapon it does so much less damage even seeking force sucks with this weapon, it has turned into garbage. Really dissapointed , it was really balanced when it came out but no, they had to listen to players saying the gun is too OP. wish they kept their word about not nerfing any weapons but instead giving them a buff

here's the spread im talking about, it used to be way more tighter

.2qb693q.png

Edited by xicx

that spread  has really messed up this weapon it does so much less damage even seeking force sucks with this weapon, it has turned into garbage. Really dissapointed , it was really balanced when it came out but no, they had to listen to jackass players saying the gun is too OP. wish they kept their word about not nerfing any weapons but instead giving them a buff.

I'm pretty sure they haven't changed anything about the Detron yet. You know, because that would require a hotfix that contains the change?

Please be sure to check whether or not you have Magnum Force equipped before you go on a rant.

Edited by Plasmaface

I'm pretty sure they haven't changed anything about the Detron yet. You know, because that would require a hotfix that contains the change?

Please be sure to check whether or not you have Magnum Force equipped before you go and get your jimmies all rustled. 

Clearly DE has nerfed the Detron by using subliminal messages to force players to recode their game files in their sleep, thus forgoing the need of releasing an actual patch to change it.

Clearly DE has nerfed the Detron by using subliminal messages to force players to recode their game files in their sleep, thus forgoing the need of releasing an actual patch to change it.

I think we've got ourselves another tinfoil hat conspiracy. *sound of putting on a tinfoil hat*

This thread should probably be locked, on account of a misleading title and misinformation.

dhuPSEy.jpg

Bananavarieties.jpg

Pick your Banana's

OP talks Bullcrap - Banana option 1

OP can predict the future - Banana option 2

OP is anon DE - Banana option 3

OP can time-travel - Banana option 4

id pick Banana option 1

maybe it was my magnum force if it is I'm deeply sorry 

I was about to tell you to check that, So you can`t travel time (Banana 4)? 

Vicious Spread installed? I have seen no change.

Wait. Never mind. Magnum Force?

Detron is a secondary and uses magnum force, if you misunderstood, if not then you are correct, it was magnum force.

Edited by Nachino

I was about to check that, So you can`t travel time (Banana 4)? 

Detron is a secondary and uses magnum force, if you misunderstood, if not then you are correct, it was magnum force.

Yeah sorry was at work so posted on my cell and couldn't use the strikeout feature :)

Yes, I meant Magnum Force.  Also, I too would like a time travel banana.