Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Antimatter Drop Occasionally Does Nothing...

EganMC

Is it just me, or does Antimatter Drop have a habit of just forgetting all the damage I've pumped into it?

Around 50% of the time I use the skill and then fire into it with Despair it just ends up clocking 50's.

On occasion it does work and I end up getting upwards of 125000 for a single mag, so what's the deal?

You're not alone

I unload about half a mag of Soma into the ball, guide it to enemies and Blam! 60 damage or so, abysmal sometimes even with Molecular Prime. 

Not sure if it's lag but even when the gameplay appears smooth, Antimatter drop sometimes just doesn't want to work for me 

Not sure if it's lag

Works fine unless lag

I have endlessly smooth games with no lag whatsoever.

It's probably related to the usual bugs when you're not hosting

You'll want to set your ping for sessions to 100, that way you don't find laggy hosts - which is where a majority of the problems with Antimatter Drop stem from.

All these problems were encountered solo.

sometimes if spammed

I never spam it.

I haven't used Nova too often lately, though I did for a t3 defense mission recently. I used Antimatter Drop pretty often in that match, and didn't notice any issues with it.

Try turning some of the graphical effects down in Warframe, and see if that makes any difference.