Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #22

[DE]Rebecca

Question: There is clearly a ennemy spawn problem, what do you plan to do for this?

It is specially enlighted in two cases:

-Extermination missions, where ennemi spawn on place already visited -and cleaned up- during the run. Wi this, it is needed to go pack, sometime half the level in order to kill one or two ennemy.

-Derelict!!! Survival missions are desesperately short of ennemis! In 3 missions on 4, the number of infested is too low and we can't fight properly due to that. It seems ti be linked both to spawn and infested being blocked by some tilsets/zone.

When the configuration is good/ennemi are not bugged (1 of 4 times) the game is great, so the spawn IS the problem.

Edited by Marnus

We've been seeing major updates and reinforcements are more frequent between updates than when the game first went into open beta, meaning that you guys seem to be getting a lot better at putting in new features than before. Now that you guys have more experience in working with Warframe and its community, do you have a general calender of when future major updates will be released, new major events, etc.? Maybe even a circled day when Warframe is expected to leave open beta?

how will the winners of badlands be decided?

will we have passive focus habilities?

when is dam2.5 coming out? im rather worried about viral and magnetic having very strong procs not based on damage of the weapon

any planned events soon? will we duke it out with melee, street fighter style for points?

as sub factions, will tenno finnaly be avaliable? and what about civilians or slaves willing to get out of the war, will they gain a sub-faction?

are there cosmetic to change the gender or the body type of a warframe planned?

will we get weapon cosmetic akin to sniper scopes or other attatchments?

Edited by Eremes

Q1: Fix transmutation after 6months and numerous "we do it ASAP" support responses please?

Q2: When could I finaly get rid of the damage numbers from top of my crosshair?

Q3: When can I have a non-opaque crosshair and that i could maybe choose a different one (Iwould go crazy happy with a big cross like one that is6 twice as big as the current and would be almost white and 80% nonopaque for instance).

Thank you!

Q1: how long are we expecting to wait on melee2.0? days? weeks? months? dont even ask the question if its gonna be; "soon."

Q2: there is an overwhelming number of players that showed outrage when presented with the idea of valkyr's ult not being effected in some way by melee 2.0, is this still the case regardless of public opinion or is it going to be addressed. 

Q3: when they say melee weps are being buffed, are they actually buffing them to be able to keep up with the damage of weapons like the soma.

It seems impossible to pass Mastery Rank 7 to 8 promotion (wall -running test) using an Xbox 360 controller on the PC version of Warframe.

Question: Does DE have any plans to fix/change this promotion test so that it does indeed become possible to pass it using an Xbox 360 controller or other PC-compatible controllers?

1. Can we get an option so you can switch load out faster (a,b,c) without having to enter the weapons "upgrade"(mod) page

Maybe an extra option behind the equip/upgrade/appearance buttons or in a lobby.

2. Plat that decreases with time passing by on building items.

3. Color lock feature so locked colors wont randomize while others do.

4. Making the Carrier not pick up energy while being disrupted.

5. Any new solar systems coming up?

6. When is Update 13?

Devstream #22: Dev Q&A!

Who? Join Steve, Scott, Geoff, Sheldon, and Rebecca on the couch this week for a Developer Q&A!

What? We’ll be covering areas of all things Warframe present and Warframe future and taking a lot of questions. We'll also be giving out 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes!

Where? Tune in live at http://twitch.tv/warframe

When? Friday, February 7th at 2:00PM EST (GMT-5)! Find your Timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Hi, i don't waste time, here is my question: what about making the New warframes in the Oracle lab unique and built own creations of them and weapons and sentinels to. A Holodeck how i can Test and make different Mission types to creat were also great. Like your New Birdi frame

Get your questions in, thread closes at 10:00 AM EST on Feb 7!

See you Friday!

Will we ever get the Immortal Skins for the helmets? Several frame look weird when they have their skin on because the color priorities gets switched around and they end up with a primary color on their helmets that is not the one that ends up in their bodies.

And can we get the option to change the polarity location on each loadout (A,B, C) differently?

This will create a lot of possibilities in mod use since one loadout can be use to experiment without the whole frame suffering.

I've been noticing more and more these strange markings on Tenno gear (Like on the magnus's barrel), warframes (loki's right leg), in the Orkrin void and even under the saving options message. My question is, are these markings purely cosmetic or really some sort of Tenno or even Orkrin writing system? Becuase they look like they could mean something