The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Dare You &!$$ Of Our Motherf***** Princess!

Gekker

I was hoping for Frost changes, specifically, I just wanted Freeze to be an AOE power, since giving Frost some real CC would make him much better.

I'm not hugely bothered by it since I'm over playing 100 waves, and since this weekend, my love for offensive frost has grown immensely, but giving globe the iron skin treatment is rough, especially considering how easy the thing is to hit.

Also I am not afraid.

Edited by Sixty5

And here I was hoping that the OP was actually satirizing all the hype swirling around Frost's changes before the changes themselves are put to the test. It seems the OP was serious, though. Gods above.

Then again, hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Do I agree with the changes made to Snow Globe? No, because they don't actually solve anything. Do I still feel that we can better discuss preferable alternatives without frothing at the mouth? Yes.

And here I was hoping that the OP was actually satirizing all the hype swirling around Frost's changes before the changes themselves are put to the test. It seems the OP was serious, though. Gods above.

Then again, hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Do I agree with the changes made to Snow Globe? No, because they don't actually solve anything. Do I still feel that we can better discuss preferable alternatives without frothing at the mouth? Yes.

Aw geez... not another killjoy.

Okay. again...

WHY?

SO?

SERIOUS?

TL:DR - FYI: It's called being silly. Not frothing at the mouth.

Edited by Kalenath

Aw geez... not another killjoy.

Okay. again...

WHY?

SO?

SERIOUS?

TL:DR - FYI: It's called being silly. Not frothing at the mouth.

I would be more inclined to take this less seriously if 90% of the forum community wasn't dead serious when they said stuff like this. I guess it is satirical?

I would be more inclined to take this less seriously if 90% of the forum community wasn't dead serious when they said stuff like this. I guess it is satirical?

Most of us are having fun. if that isn't allowed... well... then we have a problem.

'London, we have a problem...'

Edited by Kalenath