Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.2 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

Hang in guys, at Pax (and meeting awesome Warframe fans which is super humbling to see how cool and supportive they are).

I am back Monday and we'll be working through shaking out bugs in mod fusion costs, global chat and wonkiness. Appreciate your patience and understanding (or rage and intolerance). I'm away from forums but I am absolutely thinking about these things and my spotty responses are temporary.

Oh, any reset will be optional and preserve exclusives like primes or vandals.

Global chat might be at capacity, will ping the IT guys about the config.

Weapon update notes will get posted (mainly changes to baseline numbers).

Hey from PAX!

Heh, what was in bold made me rofl. I like you, DE_Steve. Seriously; not being sarcastic or anything. I like you.

Hope you're enjoying PAX! Wish i was there (I live pretty close to it, but life has me wrapped up too much for me to actually go check it out.)

Glad to hear that DE is working on the chat sever issue.

My only critcisms now are that the Snipetron got smashed by the nerf-hammer and that there continues to be no good reason to play with maxed frames and weapons, consider a paragon (from Diablo 3) or bad-&#! rank (from Borderlands 2) style system. Clearly the Warframe high rank system ought to have it's own flavour, but it continues to be a barrier for high-rank players of which I would say there are now a great deal.

Otherwise, good job.

Ah like collecting from the scattered stuff on here? Sounds good...

Yeah, see the Bioware forums. There's a button indicating that a Dev responded it in the thread, and if you click it, you see the OP and the Dev posts only. Also, get rid of the auto-capitalization in the subject line, pls. With all the abbreviations we use things look kinda wonky. :)

DE_Steve there's been a fairly glaring bug that I've been attempting to raise awareness of, because it happened to my friend's only warframe, preventing him from playing at all, and it seems to be spreading to more people. It locks up their items so they can't mod them anymore. It happens when they attempt to supercharge a weapon or warframe, the item will be "corrupted" so to speak, and the arsenal interface will lock up for that item permanently, preventing it from being modded. The base of the screen shows three "Random Mission" buttons, and no mods are shown at all. We tried fiddling with all the settings, the resolution, logging in/out, I even tried logging into his account to see if it worked on my PC, but it seems to be some kind of database issue or something, because it happens on both of our computers with that particular item.

It would be awesome if a fix stealthily made it's way into a near future hotfix, if possible. I also apologize if it's already a known issue, I'm just trying to make sure you guys hear it above all the noise during the mod system adaptation period.

Here is a screenshot of the issue: http://screencast.com/t/E5X8fpBX5C

Also, here are three posts where it's happening:

https://forums.warfr...klato-weird-ui/

https://forums.warfr...ion-button-bug/

https://forums.warfr...85-ash-mods-ui/

Edited by Arsonide

A possible fix for chat connection failures just went live on the servers - please let me know your chat didn't work and now works.

Still not working for me. Since noone seems to read my bug reports, I'm not sure if filing one would be helpful ...

Don't know what's going on but my game is stuck on Update 7. I didn't get the message to exit the game and run the launcher (normal procedure do install update) do download the new content. Still my pet weapons are ranking up, i can colour my weapons and everything else.

But I didn't donwload or install anything after update 7. Was it automatic?

Also, talking about bugs: There's something wrong with the melee attacks, since I tap E for a simple swing and sometimes it gives me a charged attack.

And there's something wrong with jumping too. Many times I press space and I don't jump...and it lasts for a couple of seconds until I finally can.

Just reporting in.

I miss chat not working already

flMEvS7.jpg

At least give us a way to ignore people

Actually laughed seeing this...Some guys don't no the meaning of polite. Quite sad actually.

Maybe get someone to monitor the chat from time to time and ban the rude players.