Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

MOVE THE ENERGY BAR BACK TO THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OMG

no seriously, who possibly thought that being in the bottom corner away from all the other Warframe-specific information was a good idea

If the DE add a customize option for the HUD, the posibility to change what shows and where, it will be great, the map back in the right corner, idc about warframe abilities and energy, but I do about stamina.

yeap, like the reward system of the void

uq6p.jpg

please DE remove the key as a reward for the void, is 200% tollolololo

pfft, i got more lol.

But jokes aside, most of us have so many keys that we could easly use them as reserve paper. The key reward can be outside of the void while keeping the prime part reward on the 15 minute mark on survival.

Life support is definitely ticking down faster?  I thought I was imagining it.  We wondered why we were having trouble making it past 20 minutes sometimes.  I thought it was more likely a lack of enemies as we did seem to have lower killcounts so not enough packs dropping but it also seemed that by the time we made it to the first LS drop we would be at 60% at best.

There have been a couple of times we simply couldn't go past 10 minutes as we'd slaughtered everything, hit every drop and still hit zero.

Void Reward Changes:

- Changes to Void Mission Rewards: Capture, Exterminate, and Mobile Defense missions no longer contain Resources/Cores as mission rewards, only Prime Parts, Forma, or a Key.

For Survival and Defense missions, staying at least 15 minutes/15 3 waves guarantees a Prime Part, Forma or a Key. Resources, Cores, or Credits are included in the cycling of mission rewards for Survival/Defense.

Does that mean, that we can get good reward only once in Void Defense mission? And if we skipped it, we'll get only cores and credits? If so, what the point of endless defense?

Hotfix 12.0.2      

2 Hotfixes in 2 days. Most other companies release patches then lean back. You don't, if something isn't appretiated by the crowd you do your best to solve the problem. It's not my style (though not the first time either) but: Thank you!

HUD Changes:

- ‘Hud Scale’ setting added– you can now scale it up to 50% larger.

- Made levelup notify last 3 seconds (up from 2).

- Extraction Icons are now green.

Many of our clan members had problems with the hud, mainly the map itself. It's a recurring bug of map that the route to waypoints (all) are not considered sometimes (or suddenly) and you can only see them on the side of the map, effectively only knowing the general direction, which is problematic if you have a mile long wall between you and have to go around. With minimap at least you have this general direction but on full map, these waypoints are usually not shown because they are far away and cannot fit screen.

I have not experienced this issue since the patch but 2 of my clanmantes had (I had too, just prior to U12).

I know it's troublesome but allowing nearly full customization of HUD would be really appretiated. Using our purchased color palettes we could color everything the way we want, set crosshairs, move panels where we want them... would be cool. I met people that particularly loath the little dots under the crosshair providing skill informations - I for one like the idea but the feature to actually change it yourself if you don't like it would be cool. Of course since the HUD is bent now (like a helmet screen?), it's not that simple as moving pictures in layers, I know.

- Health Orbs now give your Sentinel HP.

I admit, that was due for a long time - in this form or another. Those guys (most of them) are not That useful but when you really need them (like Carrier for prolonged Ignis usage) they tend to be already dead...

-

q86d.png -

Any news on the Frost? I mean you put out a topic about those changes prior to the U12 and with U12 you got even more feedback (though I admit sometimes in a rather... vulgar manner), so do you plan to change it or how was the reception?

My feedback (as usual) is https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/ Changing Warframes chapter/Frost. Sry for always posting it but we are all better off if I rarely quote walls of texts from it.