Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"buff" For Frost

XxMAGGOTxX

Pfft, more like a big, fat NEERRRRRRRRRRRFFF!!! For a while, he was only useful for his snowglobe. That was it. Yeah, the buffs on his offense were nice, but now you completely wreck his defense? Like really. I am actually quite frustrated. This wasn't a "fix" or a "buff." This was merely ruining a frame. The offensive tweakings were nice, however the major nerf was not needed. In fact, I would rather play with him the way he was before. At least he had some use. Now? HAH, not a chance. My favorite warframe was broken. A health bar on snowglobe? Useless. Absolutely useless. Pardon me for seeming quite angry, but in all honesty, I am. He was mediocre at first, being that nerd in the back of the class. Now he's just not even in class. Every frame with defensive powers absolutely blow him out of the water when before, he was the go to. I understand that the offensive abilities needed a HUUUUUGE fix, but snowglobe did not need any "fix." It was best left untouched. All of the Frost users are in an uproar about it because it is not practical in any way. A health bar? Not even a good amount of health either. That snowglobe is shredded within seconds. Seriously, this "fix" or "buff" was not needed. Give me back my snowglobe please. This was the worst thing done to a frame that I've seen. He's broken now. Even if you don't buff snowglobe, at least put it back to the way it was. It was useful then. Now it's just sitting in my mod stash, just like freeze was. Again, I apologize for sounding mean, but I am quite frustrated.

Haha they wrecked him. They just wrecked him. He was the first Warframe I built. The first one I used other than Excal. I love my Frost. I still do, but in all honesty, DE just messed up big. Yeah, he needed more offense, but not less defense. It was lazy, uncalled for and quite senseless. "Oh you got 500 horsepower and 100 torque on your car? Okay, let's give it 1 horsepower and 300 torque." (Horsepower being defensive abilites, torque being offensive)

^ That's what I think of. Okay, cool. I got more offense, but where is my defense? Lol woops, sorry, forgot DE smashed it. I am honestly so frustrated right now.

Because this is toootttaaalllyyyy the last and final  change to frost

Instead of.. Ya know complaining, step back, play him in various levels and give feedback that isn't "change it back cause I don't like it"

is it useless? Prove it

give  alternatives to changing snow globe.

send it to a dev

send it to a community manager

anything but just ranting about it without a reasonable solution

If they would have removed the timer on the snow globe and Just made it HP based I could understand BUT The snow globe has Both a timer and HP making it the Worst defensive skill in the game you would be better off removing frost all together, I gave it the benefit of the Doubt and the " skills improvements" they said they made are non existent unless you are talking about a minute level even with modding for Power strength.

Frost still has no problems making his entire team and defense pod invincible against level 60 enemies in a T3 defense. Power strength mods work wonders, and so long as you actually play the game, you won't need to cast more than 2 globes in a single wave.

He is no longer super god mode, and now he's just the king of defense that makes the match near-impossible to lose, unless you're going up until you hit level 100 enemies.

It sucks when fun and overpowered mechanics become balanced, but it needs to be done to prevent players' favorite waifus from wrecking the health of the game.

Edited by NeopetsMaster4432

Frost still has no problems making his entire team and defense pod invincible against level 60 enemies in a T3 defense. Power strength mods work wonders, and so long as you actually play the game, you won't need to cast more than 2 globes in a single wave.

Okay so, you are either trolling or you didn't use him. Snow Globe goes down in 3 seconds if Lvl 30 (and above) enemies shoot it, with both Blind Rage and Focus.

Did anyone actually believe this crap?

Most people who support the Frost nerf have never actually played frost, and just want people to stop being annoying about it.

If their frame was nerfed to this level of uselessness they'd be just as angry as most of us are.

Edited by Oizen

I agree with how useless Frost is. As Globe is now nearly useless as a defensive ability, he now has to focus on his other abilities, which come way too far short of compensating for the loss of Globe. The cc on all his other skills are incredibly low, leaving Frost a pure damage frame. We all know how well those work out end game, especially with Ember being one of the top tier frames. Sarcasm aside, Frost is now bested in every single aspect by multiple frames; for a list of reasons, just ask.

Okay so, you are either trolling or you didn't use him. Snow Globe goes down in 3 seconds if Lvl 30 (and above) enemies shoot it, with both Blind Rage and Focus.

Did anyone actually believe this crap?

Post a video and prove it then.  Show him he is totally wrong, rather than just accusing him of it, because as far as I can tell, I'm more inclined to believe him over you.

Most people who support the Frost nerf have never actually played frost, and just want people to stop being annoying about it.

If their frame was nerfed to this level of uselessness they'd be just as angry as most of us are.

I play xcal solo in nightmare missions.  Come at me bro.