Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Research....

Ootarion

Why does it take 3 days for the Research, and 3 days each for the Chassis, Helmet and Systems? Not to mention TOOOONS of resources and unless im mistaken, you still have to BUY the completed systems, helmet and chassis, sorry but this is just bad -.-

Will I lose weapons I got from my clan if I leave my clan to join one that has an already completed Zephyr? Cause this is just an unreasonable wait -.-

Edited by Ootarion

Then twelve hours for constructing the components in the foundry and three days to assemble them, remember. I wish they'd do something about this, it's completely ridiculous to drag out the research process so much then tell us that the warframe we just spent literally a week researching in absolutely minute detail so that we fully understand every aspect of its construction and function takes three days to assemble.

My clan hasnt even started the Zephyr Research so yeah no im not waiting. Shouldnt even HAVE to wait this darn long, cause again theres the resources spent on the Zephyr Research then the systems, helmet and chassis then you gotta spend more AGAIN building the darn thing, so no this is bad, and the devs need to fix it. The weapons I can understand being researched but omg this is not right.

Could you elaborate or point to an elaboration please? The mod part I mean.

Best build seems to be 3 abilities (drop 2) and run max duration with fleeting expertise. Throw in an obligatory flow and redirection and you have used up 9/10 mod slots.

Duration seems to be the best thing you can buff on her, so maxing it out is first priority. Next she has a low energy pool and wants to be continually casting, so fleeting is best, you still get plenty of duration on abilities with it.

She has a huge number of options on that final slot so she just feels hard to mod right.

Clantech has always taken 3 days. It's funny to see new folks whine about it, though.

its a useless frame anyways, I lolled watching her abilities. :D

Every other frames already brings AT LEAST similar OR much better skills than these...

Flying around, yeah right. :)

Name an ability with more horizontal or vertical gain than Tailwind. Name an ability that deflects projectiles like Turbulence. Name an ability that is both a crowd control and damage skill, and can have its damage type changed on the fly like Tornado.

Oh wait. You can't.

considering you cant rush research, it will take 6 days minimum to have her available, just stay in your clan, or buy her with plat.

9 days and 12 hours if you cant rush her in fundry.

This right here, this whole method, is a money grabbing attempt. Also, for some reason my Clan hasnt even been able to start the Zephyr Research, apparently not enough Oxium which doesnt drop alot of in one run, its like 1 or 2 per resource drop from the Oxium Ospreys?

This right here, this whole method, is a money grabbing attempt. Also, for some reason my Clan hasnt even been able to start the Zephyr Research, apparently not enough Oxium which doesnt drop alot of in one run, its like 1 or 2 per resource drop from the Oxium Ospreys?

Clantech has been around for a long time. It has always taken 3 days, and no one has really complained about it. It's only arisen with this patch, and it only seems to come from a very select few. It's not a money grab attempt, so please stop calling it that.

And just run Kappa, you can get something like 30-50 oxium per run. Easy.

Why does it take 3 days for the Research, and 3 days each for the Chassis, Helmet and Systems? Not to mention TOOOONS of resources and unless im mistaken, you still have to BUY the completed systems, helmet and chassis, sorry but this is just bad -.-

Will I lose weapons I got from my clan if I leave my clan to join one that has an already completed Zephyr? Cause this is just an unreasonable wait -.-

Firstly, it's only 6 days total. 3 for the Warframe and 3 for the Helmet, Chassis, and Systems (you can research all 3 at the same time). 

That said, I do agree that 6 days is a bit on the long side. Requiring the Warframe to research the Helmet, Chassis, and Systems wasn't a great idea, imo.

There's nothing to be gained by being mad at it. I'm the only person in my clan attempting to get Zephyr, so I have to do everything myself. I'm intentionally not upset about it because that'd just spoil the game for me. Instead of this being unfair, it's a challenge for me to overcome. It's something to work towards, a goal to pursue. I played a lot of Warframe last night getting various things I needed for the research, and I had a ton of fun because I had a goal. Just have patience and look forward to it.

Edited by Ourobor

Firstly, it's only 6 days total. 3 for the Warframe and 3 for the Helmet, Chassis, and Systems (you can research all 3 at the same time). 

That said, I do agree that 6 days is a bit on the long side. Requiring the Warframe to research the Helmet, Chassis, and Systems wasn't a great idea, imo.

This ^

Seriously devs....this is to long of a wait, no Warframe should take this long. What OblivionNecroninja hasnt pointed out though is the stupidly large amounts of resources it takes, more then AAAAAAAAANY Warframe, so come on...seriously?

Kappa, Sedna