The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

War of the Forgotten Past

Page 1

wip_by_redskittlez_da-d86q27e.png

This is the first page of the comic I promised to make a long long time ago (in a galaxy far far away). I will try to update it once a week, however it may take longer because I may have other obligations at the time. This comic will explain Typhus's origins and the fate of the Orokin and Tenno following the great war.

wip_by_redskittlez_da-d86q27e.jpg

It might need some rework :O

Too much fabulousness TwT

Hi everyone. Besides looking at the comic wich is looking real good, I am working on finishing my Typhus model.

Now, a frame may look as badass and awesome as is possible in artwork or renderings. But the really important question is, how well does it fit into the warframe setting and Engine?

In other words, does it blend?

This is nothing fancy, just a render of our perspective layered into a screenshot of Excalibur and Volt.

As you can see there is still some work to be done, but how well do you all think it blends with the environment?

typhus_ingame_test_by_gaber111-d88lf48.p

Wooow my good sir +1, I am really impressed with all the dedication of this post, I would totally buy this warframe, because is so epic, if this is added to the game I would spend 1000 hours with my new favorite warframe, sir you diserve a good place in my personal favorites fan artists, and you should be in DE's

This is in-freakin-credible!!

Words fail me at the moment~  +1'd

I'll be back later once I'm done dreaming about the possible carnage and mad fun with this guy in action.

Edit: I'd definitely love a cherry blossom Syndana x3

Trail little petals as you'd move

Edited by SmilingJester