The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

as this is great (resembling one character from MGS). sadly but DE isn't going to add any actual faces to the frames ( helmetless frames )

That's not the point of this drawing, and just because I gave him a eye-patch doesn't mean I got the idea from Metal Gear.

4Ogcwpv.gif

The alpha footage (with Hayden/Excalibur)

Edited by RedSkittlez

Ok Red, I see where you are coming from with this.

I suppose looking at this, Valkyrs exposed "support-structure" and think in layers it would add up to a jump-suit, a tech-layer with base points for attachements, outer armor, suit power, augments, helmet.

Ok Red, I see where you are coming from with this.

I suppose looking at this, Valkyrs exposed "support-structure" and think in layers it would add up to a jump-suit, a tech-layer with base points for attachements, outer armor, suit power, augments, helmet.

Aw .... promising ^^ !

I really like how much detail you are putting into your Warframe. For example, the way you've visually explained how the mandibles work for his mask, reminds me a bit of Predator (in a very good way that is). Keep up the good work man.

Or the Ninja mask? Which is very generic.

agreed...

don't know why i remember specially good sundowners faceguard and forgetting how much it resembling others ...

but staying with mgs.

i remember someone posted a nearly looking alike Grayfox concept some year ago

Edited by Cracken

So, this is my 100th post. I've been a long time supporter of RedSkittlez now and I will say this; he is a brilliant and talented artist. He's put so much work into the concept of this frame. Numerous times he has come to me and on teamspeak for suggestions to further improve the concept of his frame and other concepts in hopes to stay true to the lore of Warframe. He's passionate about the game and his work and I sincerely hope this frame makes it into the game one day. Everything is there for DE, the frame concept, skill concepts, lore, everything. People have different opinions, that is to be said; but I believe the majority of the community would love to experience Typhus, RedSkittlez pride and joy.

I for one support this frame, and I would throw down money to buy the frame up instantly if it ever made it into the game. Keep on following your goal RedSkittlez, and here's to hoping that DE introduces your love into the game.

Edited by Lusts

If Typhus is being made, I hope they preview him on a stream first. I really enjoy when they have done this including talk a bit about the powers and possible quest.

My question is how they will themize Typhus. Just how much do they keep the powers and animations etc, and how far will they develop him on their own?

I think we all have to wait some more though, U16 in 2015 end of january?

Why the hell didn't the devs release mesa on some other event and wait for this infested event where the Tenno fought an INFESTED WARFRAME to release Typhus?

*this might not be an original comment, but I just got here and didn't want to read through the first 149 pages to find out

Why the hell didn't the devs release mesa on some other event and wait for this infested event where the Tenno fought an INFESTED WARFRAME to release Typhus?

*this might not be an original comment, but I just got here and didn't want to read through the first 149 pages to find out

we speculate he will come with the release of the new J3Golem

is there actaully any evidence that Typhus is in the works? A lot of people seem to think so but is there any proof of it?

Not at all.

People just like to think he's secretly in development or something. Wouldn't surprise me if nothing at all has happened with it.

Proof? No.

Unless you know the Mios is being developed.

And unless you take into consideration all new infested have not yet been released.

And unless you have a reasonably high probability of a new warframe being released from the new gholem boss.

And there was this one time, Steve said how awesome it was on Prime Time.

If I was at DE, watching this thread, working on the Mios and going to pick the next warframe, I would hold off and release Typhys and the Mios at the same time as well as :

● Infested Archwing

● Alt helmet

● Sayandana

● Questline

Honestly it would be the best time for next major update (maybe after Nova Prime or two updates down the line). I could have sworn Mios was gonna come out in Update 15 but for some "reason" it was withheld. Then I could have sworn the Juggernaut infested unit was gonna come out with salad V but it didn't.

ALL ROADS LEAD TO TYPHUS

Edited by AoiiToori

Unless you know the Mios is being developed.

And unless you take into consideration all new infested have not yet been released.

I could have sworn Mios was gonna come out in Update 15 but for some "reason" it was withheld.

I asked about the Mios a few weeks back, and Geoff made a rare forum appearance (he's got like 35 posts total). Entire reason the Mios isn't out yet is that it's just a very complex weapon -- there's a lot to animate and make sure they get right, and they want their artists and animators to have the best possible chance at pulling it off and doing it justice, so it's been repeatedly delayed. Sorry, but they're not doing it to try and time it with anything.

Also, the only new Infested that hasn't been released yet is the Juggernaut (which is a WIP), as well as J3 Golem (also a WIP). That's it. Everything else was just released via Mutalist Incursions.